Scary_Foot_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2013
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Cubs, Leafs, Ravens
While Marcus Adams was doing chest presses and arm curls Dusty was working on his core.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I recall Adams’s last half dozen games for us were very underwhelming. Some poor. His last 3 for the lions also below standard.

I still struggle to understand how Lynch fits in the tigers cap after they re-signed Dusty on 1.4m...

There’s the cap and ‘the cap’.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
12 months on and nothing has changed. Tigers, Eagles and Pies the best of the best and the only teams capable of winning it all.

Yep, the rest just making up the numbers for all their bluff and bluster (and we’re currently seeing a lot of chests puffing out from the Plastics who you would have thought had won the flag).

I think the commentators on the earlier game were saying GWS are 0 from 5 against the Tigers at the MCG but are 2 from 4 (or something like that) against Brisbane at the Gabba. Presumably meaning games played over the last 2-3 years.

So GWS are probably happy with the Tigers winning. And it makes me think they are a reasonable chance to get through to the PF against Collingwood. I'd give them a fair chance in that one too.

Please Dog, no ...

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I think the commentators on the earlier game were saying GWS are 0 from 5 against the Tigers at the MCG but are 2 from 4 (or something like that) against Brisbane at the Gabba. Presumably meaning games played over the last 2-3 years.

So GWS are probably happy with the Tigers winning. And it makes me think they are a reasonable chance to get through to the PF against Collingwood. I'd give them a fair chance in that one too.

Please Dog, no ...

You’re serious? They ain’t beating Brisbane and they certainly aren’t beating Collingwood at the G.

You’re serious? They ain’t beating Brisbane and they certainly aren’t beating Collingwood at the G.
Let's see. They were pretty impressive today.

The odds are against them of course. Just as they were against us in 2016.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Let's see. They were pretty impressive today.

The odds are against them of course. Just as they were against us in 2016.

We are the youngest and smallest team in the finals by a fair way

They won’t dominate other teams with size like today and now they no longer play on their own ground they lose that.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I follow the be Dogs. I genuinely don’t get the chat about who you might want to win.

I can’t explain it, but it’s the same feeling you get when Selwood gets a cheap ducking free then shanks the shot at goal.

Giants get belted next week, Greene gets coathangered, Cameron has zero impact, Shaw loses it, all is right with the world again. It’s karma.

What the **** are Channel 7 doing - Jobe Watson as a commentator? Drug cheat who wore a year's suspension and had his Brownlow stripped from him for being on the juice and here he is with his s**teating grin offering zero insight. Jeebus...I'd rather listen to Basil and Hamish ffs!

The AFL media and broadcasting landscape has always been a cesspool of nepotism and cronyism. See Croc Media.

In Repair

Team Captain
Aug 15, 2009
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It’s weird how there’s this sense in the media that they never call Toby Greene out on his s**t anymore. The blokes a thug and a dog, just like his old man. Difference is Toby keeps it on the field (most of the time...)

Wait, what? I might have missed something here. Who was Toby Green’s dad?

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray

Old Toby just making sure the Bont has 2 eyeballs by the look of it

More confirmation why that piece of sh1t needs to be eliminated from the gene pool. If he ever does a knee, I’ll drive all the way to Sydney just so I can follow him around and kick his crutches out from under him.

Wait, what? I might have missed something here. Who was Toby Green’s dad?
Stop calling him a dog!!!! Dogs are loyal and courageous. Greene gorbs are not. Like snot.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back