No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norf have just appointed Scott Clayton as an overseer of their list management team.

A match made in heaven?:oops:

Apparently it’s a “coup” for a gun recruiter, who had a few hits at the Bulldogs & then is apparently still highly rated for building the team at GC who never made the finals

#lolNorf #lolsouf

My god these saints guernseys are horrific. Look at the size of the logo underneath the sponsor. They’ve sold their soul for a few extra $View attachment 792040
Don't be too quick to judge...
images

Give it a few years and I'm sure we'll have a second sponsor in place of the ASICS logo too

Don't be too quick to judge...
images

Give it a few years and I'm sure we'll have a second sponsor in place of the ASICS logo too
Pretty unfair to put any player in the AFL next to a photo of Easton Wood.

Lol cannot believe anyone would have a go at any other team when we wear a Marvel superhero guernsey purely for cash and don’t even have our club logo on our match day strip.

Dear god some people literally have no idea what hypocrisy is.

Imagine trying to compare 1950s to todays standards In a vain attempt to back pedal.

Can’t wait for the lace up guernseys to reappear lol wow

I actually loved the Marvel guernsey and hope we do it again in 2020. At least it’s a completely honest sell out unlike the Ballarat fraud

Imagine trying to compare 1950s to todays standards In a vain attempt to back pedal.

I actually loved the Marvel guernsey and hope we do it again in 2020. At least it’s a completely honest sell out unlike the Ballarat fraud
Lol. Way to completely miss the point. You literally just criticised the club for not having the teams logo on the guernsey. Where is the logo on Collingwood, Richmond, Hawthorn Essendon and a majjority of other clubs 😂😂

Last edited:

Never mind mate. Here's a bit of Christmas cheer for you: (Watch at least up to the 1 min mark)

1- criticise another club for their apparel yet we(and many other clubs) have sold out for years, which I personally have no issue with
2- criticise a guernsey that is basically the same as it has been for years
3-compare a guernsey from 60 years ago to today
4-miss the point of being called out for criticising another team for having a small logo yet we don’t have one at all(no biggie but hypocritical and I bc live with everything it does)
5-completely change the discussion(again) and make it about nothing even said
6- obviously needed to feel placated so just made utter dribble up(no surprise)
7-nothing changes with the bottom 5% in this place they live in their own world
8- i really like our “simple” jumper but wouldn’t mind a logo on it
9- also don’t mind the dark blue polo for a change but hope it isn’t permanent.
10- go dogs

1- criticise another club for their apparel yet we(and many other clubs) have sold out for years, which I personally have no issue with
2- criticise a guernsey that is basically the same as it has been for years
3-compare a guernsey from 60 years ago to today
4-miss the point of being called out for criticising another team for having a small logo yet we don’t have one at all(no biggie but hypocritical and I bc live with everything it does)
5-completely change the discussion(again) and make it about nothing even said
6- obviously needed to feel placated so just made utter dribble up(no surprise)
7-nothing changes with the bottom 5% in this place they live in their own world
8- i really like our “simple” jumper but wouldn’t mind a logo on it
9- also don’t mind the dark blue polo for a change but hope it isn’t permanent.
10- go dogs
Our jumper isn’t any different to when EJ was wearing it in the 50’s. Saints have elected to go with the deliveroo logo to be bigger than the saints logo on their jumper. That was what I was laughing at. And if I want to laugh at it. I will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our jumper isn’t any different to when EJ was wearing it in the 50’s. Saints have elected to go with the deliveroo logo to be bigger than the saints logo on their jumper. That was what I was laughing at. And if I want to laugh at it. I will.
I don't see any great big Mission foods logos on the jumper EJ is wearing there.

I don't see any great big Mission foods logos on the jumper EJ is wearing there.
That’s a good point. But my response was directed at MD who was criticising the club for not having our logo on our guernsey where traditionally we’ve never done it.

Just watched the latest video on the AFL site for the best match winning goals of the decade. Griffen, JJ & Macrae all feature, I think there was only 1 that was against us but it stood out like dogs balls.

109-109 v GWS, 30 seconds left & Stringer drops an uncontested mark on the lead. GWS rebounds & Devon Smith kicks the goal.....

I can uberstand biased supporters claiming they have the best list in the league,despite the fact they have still failed to climb out of the bottom three,and have only months ago had to sack yet another coach...but surely all this ongoing Sivagni drama isn't a positive for the tragic blues.

Seems like they just happily go from one crisis to the next. Standards have really seemed to have dropped in recent times with Carlton.

Just doing some thinking now that Brisbane are bidding for the 2032 Olympics. Given that The Gabba looks like being the main stadium and would need redevelopment to increase the capacity in order to house the world's media (apparently one of the few major projects they'd need to undertake relating to sporting facilities), I wonder where the Lions would theoretically play their games both during redevelopment and basically in 2032 should somehow Brisbane get the nod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back