No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Melbournes higher percentage and a likely win against the bombers next week, we’ll need to win both games for sure.

Bastards couldn’t have beaten them by a few more points so we’d be higher than GWS on the ladder for one night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that's us done, can't see us winning two. We really needed GWS to win or a draw for us to get the best possible chance.

Of course we probably only deserve to make it winning two but there was a chance that we could make winning just one and that's now gone.

I wonder if gws regret dropping their captain.

It's a tough one. Coniglio has been shite this season and he didn't particular help in the Sydney or Adelaide losses the past couple of weeks.

But when its a close game, you have the choice of having a kid out there or an experienced 150 game player (who is probably in the top 2 or 3 paid players at the club). I know which one I'd rather.

It was a statement omission more than anything, to put the others on notice. Didn't work, the other Giants didnt stand up.

Well that's us done, can't see us winning two. We really needed GWS to win or a draw for us to get the best possible chance.

Of course we probably only deserve to make it winning two but there was a chance that we could make winning just one and that's now gone.

I’m pessimistic as well but as others have said, if we don’t win the next two teams (who you’d expect to be tanking for draft picks at this stage) then we don’t deserve to be in it.

C’mon Dees

While it’s not a huge deal if the Giants win as I think not only will they lose to the Saints, but Collingwood should also lose so therefore so long as we can win our last two we get in regardless, but Melbourne winning does make it slightly easier I think. Although I would bet Collingwood want Melbourne to win even more than we do.
Pies should beat GC which would be enough to finish in the 8.

Give your head a wobble, jeez

Guaranteed finals with two wins. On current form we should do it comfortably and if we don't then it's unlikely we'd make an impact in finals regardless.

Can still make it with just one win. Melbourne, Collingwood and GWS have all been inconsistent so I wouldn't rule us out if we manage to lose tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back