No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fools gold can be trade value - a late pick to package with something else was my thought.
He could do ok with a change of scenery, but he'd be very long odds of making it at another club taking him with a late/rookie pick. I suspect the most likely scenario if he were to get picked up (unlikely given reduced list sizes) is him floating around in the reserves for a season or two before finally being cut for good.

He could do ok with a change of scenery, but he'd be very long odds of making it at another club taking him with a late/rookie pick. I suspect the most likely scenario if he were to get picked up (unlikely given reduced list sizes) is him floating around in the reserves for a season or two before finally being cut for good.
I don’t think we would look at picking him up, but I’d much prefer to take a flyer at him on the list in Gowers position. We don’t have a genuine 3rd tall on the list so I’d be happy to pick him as DFA on a one year contract and see how it pans out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's made a follow-up video saying that he understands members of the Illuiminati may be upset with him and he understands that but he hasn't said anything he can't back up.

Too many Dan Brown novels by the look of it....

What are we hoping for with this game tonight? Saints win helps us stay in the 8. GWS win might help us climb higher.

Clearly it’s immoral to ‘want’ a GWS win but curious to see what people think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back