Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Ladhams is a pretty brainless grub of a footballer, I'm glad that we had zero interest in him.

Testekill

Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Ladhams was in 62 ******* ruck contests and only had 3 hitouts to advantage what the fuuuuuuck.

John Smith92

Team Captain
Nov 20, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
All teams in the top 8 play each other next week. Some huge matches in store.
If we can rediscover our form from early last year the draw's set up for us to charge back into the 8. That's a pretty big if on current evidence though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sentinel

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Jamie Graham/Trent Hentschel areas with that knee injury. Like something you see in a car crash. Horrible.

Edit: that's if it's a knee as Brereton called it. It might have been a broken leg/ankle instead, in which case think Nathan Brown.

Last edited:

Testekill

Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
I think Powell was probably a combination fractured & dislocated ankle.

doggiesin08

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bushrangers
I think Powell was probably a combination fractured & dislocated ankle.
And not even a free kick for contact below the knees. If you go for the smother, don’t get the ball and take the legs it’s got to be a free. In 2016 we were guilty of this regularly.

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
LOL Ginnivan and Quaynor. Will. They. Ever. Learn.

And they tapped themselves too, but watch them blame the media. Absolute idiots.
Agree - but 17 other clubs will be wondering if any other videos/posts will surface of their own players.
(Pies do appear at first glance to attract these misogynistic types, or at least more of their players are outed on social media - I'm not saying it's the club's fault btw, there's Jon Patton and many others. Maybe Pies players aren't as well drilled in the "don't post it on social media" directive?)

Libbaaaa

Club Legend
Jun 1, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Agree - but 17 other clubs will be wondering if any other videos/posts will surface of their own players.
(Pies do appear at first glance to attract these misogynistic types, or at least more of their players are outed on social media - I'm not saying it's the club's fault btw, there's Jon Patton and many others. Maybe Pies players aren't as well drilled in the "don't post it on social media" directive?)
No doubt, group messages, snapchat, DM on insta. There would be so much s**t out there that would be damning for players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad