No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a flex from Melbourne here. Think they've put the May/Melksham incident behind them now
That's coz their media cohorts (Lyon, Mitchell, McCall etc) changed the agenda of what the big story was...moved from drunk team mates punching on in public no where near as disgusting as degoey having added... I'm with Ed

Leon

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2004
Bound for Germany 2006!
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Harry's Heroes
That's coz their media cohorts (Lyon, Mitchell, McCall etc) changed the agenda of what the big story was...moved from drunk team mates punching on in public no where near as disgusting as degoey having added... I'm with Ed

**** do I hate Neil Mitchell.

Right wing Liberal Party cheerleader and a couple of weeks ago came up a “This is what we poor Melbourne supporters have to put up with” sob story after losing a few games in a row, all after losing a few in a row after winning nearly 20 in a row including a premiership.

Nauseating.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The Dees board is the only board with a thread solely dedicated to another team?

Oh, how sweet. Cheers for the love, fellas!
31 pages dedicated to the Bulldogs for some reason and they think its funny there'd be a handful of comments on here about the game last night. Been strangely quiet the last few weeks since they realised their 'Deenasty' isn't just a simple formality like they previously expected.

Doggy

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
31 pages dedicated to the Bulldogs for some reason and they think its funny there'd be a handful of comments on here about the game last night. Been strangely quiet the last few weeks since they realised their 'Deenasty' isn't just a simple formality like they previously expected.
Nah, the Deenasty is back on after last night. Didn't you know?

TiAn_

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 19, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Re those threads (and the attitude generally), imagine if after all of the decades of PF losses, etc, the 2016 flag was a night game in Perth during a lockdown and none of us were going in to work during the weeks leading up and after and chatting about it, couldn't go to the training, the GF parade, the GF itself, or watch the game together at venues, the celebration at Whitten Oval, etc. I reckon they missed out on a lot of the happy stuff that your energy goes into when you win a flag and those threads, etc, are the result. Or maybe they're just behaving exactly how you'd expect a bunch of cucks that voted their own club out of existence to behave. It's a toss up for me.

Re those threads (and the attitude generally), imagine if after all of the decades of PF losses, etc, the 2016 flag was a night game in Perth during a lockdown and none of us were going in to work during the weeks leading up and after and chatting about it, couldn't go to the training, the GF parade, the GF itself, or watch the game together at venues, the celebration at Whitten Oval, etc. I reckon they missed out on a lot of the happy stuff that your energy goes into when you win a flag and those threads, etc, are the result. Or maybe they're just behaving exactly how you'd expect a bunch of cucks that voted their own club out of existence to behave. It's a toss up for me.
Yes, I kind of feel sorry for them (a bit). Nothing, I mean NOTHING, could ever beat the 2016 finals series from beginning to end, so let them have their moment. Even our 2021 finals campaign was better than theirs, except for the last quarter :relieved:

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lol Brisbane. Will they ever actually live up to their potential? I always hear “oh but their still such a young side, making top 4 every year” from their supporters on here. Doesn’t really matter when you can’t actually beat any of the good sides when it matters. Two qualifying final losses, two semi final losses, one prelim loss and one sole finals win in three top 4 appearances.

They’re like a more refined version of us in 2008-2010 but instead of making prelims for three years they’re not gonna get past the semi finals for six.

I don't buy that garbage. It's just recency bias, the media will jump on whatever the latest incident is. Also De Goey tried to play victim which just made his situation worse.

Yes, I kind of feel sorry for them (a bit). Nothing, I mean NOTHING, could ever beat the 2016 finals series from beginning to end, so let them have their moment. Even our 2021 finals campaign was better than theirs, except for the last quarter :relieved:
I was talking to a players Aunty today and she mentioned how the Bulldogs were treated in Perth, everything was about Melbourne. The players rocked up to training and found Melbourne were still using the ground, Bevo had to put his foot down and say the ground had been booked at 11.00 for the Bulldogs and to get off.

Then the Brownlow, they all rocked up in these black SUVs while the doggies rocked up in taxis :drunk:

Weren’t they broke a few years ago?

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Checks the West Coast vs Essendon score.
1656076326776.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back