No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if posted elsewhere, but 🤣🤣🤣 Hawthorn defender James Sicily has been hit with a $1000 fine for ripping off Aaron Naughton’s headband.

It's funny, but gee whizz, what has this game become?

My criticisms of Max king (in the other thread) are absolutely on show in this first half.

If he's not marking and goaling, he's doing not much.

He's rarely pushing up to the wings to be the bail out kick, he's not applying tackles and he's not got the flexibility to play another role (well according to his coaching staff anyway).

He could easily bag 2-4 goals in the 2nd half because he has the wow factor to take marks at the highest point but if thats not working he doesn't yet have other methods to get in the game.

Ratten doesn't help him much. With Ryder un-available he should have been given a 5 minute stint in the ruck and then push forward. Easier to get free of Hickey than Tom McCartin.

Last edited:
This is ******* atrocious. There’s a decent chance at least one of these teams finishes above us in the ladder and it’ll be a disgrace if it happens. They’re piss-poor at contest and have players in every line that are barely AFL standard.

Honestly, this makes me so angry about how our season has gone. How we’re sitting behind them at the halfway point is mind-boggling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My criticisms of Max king (in the other thread) are absolutely on show in this first half.

If he's not marking and goaling, he's doing not much.

He's rarely pushing up to the wings to be the bail out kick, he's not applying tackles and he's not got the flexibility to play another role (well according to his coaching staff anyway).

He could easily bag 2-4 goals in the 2nd half because he has the wow factor to take marks at the highest point but if thats not working he doesn't yet have other methods to get in the game.

Ratten doesn't help him much. With Ryder un-available he should have been given a 5 minute stint in the ruck and then push forward. Easier to get free of Hickey than Tom McCartin.
Ahh, it might have been you I was responding to. I couldn't find the post so I added it to the Naughton thread.

Sydney and St Kilda the big pretenders. That they can only manage to kick 6 goals between them to half time, is an indictment on their teams.
Why would you want to watch this game?

Seems like Ratts took my advice and told King to push up the ground. Actually starting to get involved when hes done that.
Now, if only Bevo would do the same and take advice from this board.

A dogs dynasty would be assured. Instead of squandered.

No one in the comp is better than Tom Papley at burglary of goals by stealing his team mates free kick advantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back