No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahlhaus is a good-decent player but he's got significant limitations. One dimensional. We tend to look at him through rose coloured glasses. I remember the dreadlocked kid who could snag a goal from nothing, he disappeared long ago.
Yep, we lost nothing when he knocked back our offer for theirs. Got everything out of himself up to 2016, then appears to have got ahead of himself.

The only premiership player we lost that would make us better is Roughy but not massively better.

I really don't care about which other teams do well with the exception of those I like to see fail.

Geelong are one of those teams :)

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have really made those trades pay off for them. Wingard out Rozee in is a big win for Port
The two SA teams make a stark contrast.

Adelaide have shed players like Dangerfield, Keath, Betts, Lever and Charlie Cameron and a few of those they've retained are not as good as they once were (Crouch brothers, Talia, Walker, Laird). So far it seems they have failed to draft any genuine stars from their trade deals. Gibbs is done - probably has been for a while - and Sloane and Walker will be over 30 next season.

Port on the other hand have made some astute choices at the draft and are doing well out of their trades (Duursma and Burton for Wingard is looking pretty good).

One side is minor premier and straight through to a prelim. The other is rock bottom and looks like losing a couple more of its established stars.

If we don't get that far then I'm hoping Port will win the Grand Final. Don't mind them at all.

Has there ever been a worse finals player then Rohan?

Doubtful given he has shown it so many times, 17 finals for 11 goals, 12 of those finals with single digit touches, 27 total combined touches in his last 5 finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back