No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I know Melbourne and I think I do, they'll be in a position to make finals and then they'll lose the unloseable to a Bombers team that hasn't won in months
That would be unforgivable because Essendon, the club, haven't won a game in September since 2004. But your right, if anyone could lie down for them it's Melbourne.

That would be unforgivable because Essendon, the club, haven't won a game in September since 2004. But your right, if anyone could lie down for them it's Melbourne.

Against Melbourne as well.

To be technical, they have won one September game since (Collingwood 2015) but any post that brings up Essendon's finals win drought is a good post

Against Melbourne as well.

To be technical, they have won one September game since (Collingwood 2015) but any post that brings up Essendon's finals win drought is a good post
If you had accepted the mediocrity of my fact checking we'd still be enjoying the bestest schadenfruede ever. Damn you and your facts...damn you to hell...

Western Sydney Sh1t-stains one step closer to folding. AFL and more importantly other clubs, can’t sink $$$ into a failed venture indefinitely, esp with an almost entirely phantom “membership”. But I really hope the current coach is kept on, as that will speed up the process. And how about their million dollar “Captain” stinking it up! What a great investment that was. Rabbit by name, bunny by nature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just shows that our worst is the worst in the league when we lose to teams like Carlton with their crap skills and mental weakness.

Essendon one day, Carlton the next.

Come on Dogs, don't spoil this joyous weekend.

Wait for both lots of supporters to call talkback and say how much longer do we have to put up with this. Then they'll saw how their kids don't want to barrack for their team anymore.

Suck it up boys and girls and get used to many more years of hurt, just like Dees, Saints and Dogs fans have been through.

Last edited:
Essendon one day, Carlton the next.

Come on Dogs, don't spoil this joyous weekend.

Wait for both lots of supporters to call talkback and say how much longer do we have to put up with this. Then they'll saw how their kids don't want to barrack for their team anymore.

Suck it up boys and girls and get used many more years of hurt, just like Dees, Saints and Dogs fans have been through.
It will be one great decade if the Bombres and Tankers remain this crap.

Carlton board in shambles, calling for Teagues head.

When will they realise that the coach hasn't been the problem, the are just s**t.

Well that's us done, can't see us winning two. We really needed GWS to win or a draw for us to get the best possible chance.

Of course we probably only deserve to make it winning two but there was a chance that we could make winning just one and that's now gone.

Why can’t we win both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back