No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They keep going on about the inaccuracy of modern day players. Really? On and on...

85 goals to 53 behinds in your best season Mr Brown.

Champion player maybe but stop hanging s**t on today’s forwards.

Last edited:
78 goals 47 behinds in your best year Mr Riewoldt. Not even close to 2 goals per behind. And with plenty more shots than afforded to today’s key forwards.

It’s annoying that there’s no-one to challenge them on this junior boomer nonsense

And you Garry Lyon , always bemoaning the epidemic of poor goal kicking and begging for a royal commission into the problem

79 - 47 in your best year. A couple of years before you kicked more behinds than goals!!

And you Garry Lyon , always bemoaning the epidemic of poor goal kicking and begging for a royal commission into the problem

79 - 47 in your best year. A couple of years before you kicked more behinds than goals!!

That’s the issue with past champion forwards, you’re left with the impression they were the most amazing players regardless of the truth. Not saying they weren’t elite, but just as you posted it’s like they try to come off as they kicked 113.21 in a season or something

Slash and burn at North

"Jamie Macmillan, Majak Daw, Jasper Pittard, Ben Jacobs, Paul Ahern, Mason Wood, Sam Durdin, Marley Williams, Joel Crocker, Lachie Hosie and Tom Murphy have been advised they will not be offered new contracts".

Slash and burn at North

"Jamie Macmillan, Majak Daw, Jasper Pittard, Ben Jacobs, Paul Ahern, Mason Wood, Sam Durdin, Marley Williams, Joel Crocker, Lachie Hosie and Tom Murphy have been advised they will not be offered new contracts".
Mason Wood is a huge call. Surely could be traded for something of value.

Mason Wood is a huge call. Surely could be traded for something of value.

I'm sure at the start of the season they would have thought a few of them had some trade value.

That's probably not the end of their clean out either.

Slash and burn at North

A few interesting ones there and a few I see getting picked up as dfa's. Macmillan and wood mat still have something left to offer. I remember how hard north fans were pumping up the tyres of ahern early days. I liked durdin in his draft year but obviously he hasn't progressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back