No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m assuming Instagram is a version of a modern day popularity contest? I’m not on social media apart from Bigfooty. Surely that kind of app is not good for the psyche of our youth or anyone for that matter.
Maybe not but it’s the world today so players need to learn to cope

They have negative equity of -$4m after making finals 20 times in the last 25 years.

We have $50m positive equity (or net assets) with $3m from the sale of our gaming venues and $37m of state government funding not included.
I know this sort of stuff is in the main too complex for MSM footy but what we have achieved offfield is a minor miracle. And we have done it without the natural advantages the big clubs have

It's rubbish by the sound of it.

Let's stick to the real facts of a club in crises - Essendon. Lost another Irishman. Where's the headlines about that? ;)

something had happened, it’s just the severity of the discretion

Bullet dodged with Jon Patton - he's just deleted his Instagram account. Hope some of the girls he messaged took screen shots...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's rubbish by the sound of it.

Let's stick to the real facts of a club in crises - Essendon. Lost another Irishman. Where's the headlines about that? ;)
Disappointing - didn't make the back page of the Hun [or the front - something something Covid on there]

Nothing in the Bomber Bulletin?

I am genuinely shocked 😱

Made the back page and full article inside in my copy.

Bomber's Irish Blow, unless it's an article about a strain of Irish cocaine 🤪

Made the back page and full article inside in my copy.

Bomber's Irish Blow, unless it's an article about a strain of Irish cocaine 🤪
Damn so it is! I actually looked at the online version and didn't see it. They're slipping, just a snippy little mention on the back page :p

1609758151372.png

Damn so it is! I actually looked at the online version and didn't see it. They're slipping, just a snippy little mention on the back page :p

View attachment 1035658

We might be close to the only ones left who get a paper copy. I know no one wants it anymore because no one steals mine from the driveway any longer ;)

Since toilet paper was back in the Supermarket the Hun has struggled
Aww it's not that bad - quite :p . I just get it on weekends - I used to do that to get the TV guide for my Mum before she passed away in 2016 and kept doing it as a link to her. It's handy to have the online version so I can check on the Majak Award each week during the season. Usually end up nominating some brill Rising Star who I had never heard of hehe

Aww it's not that bad - quite :p . I just get it on weekends - I used to do that to get the TV guide for my Mum before she passed away in 2016 and kept doing it as a link to her. It's handy to have the online version so I can check on the Majak Award each week during the season. Usually end up nominating some brill Rising Star who I had never heard of hehe
I still get it on the weekend for the Sport and usually a laugh at the predictable opinion pieces

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back