Status
Not open for further replies.
1612849414767.png

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I love the terms ‘PC brigade’ and ’woke’. Tells me so much about where that person consumes their media (Herald Sun, Sky News nutjobs). If anyone thinks they ‘tell it like it is‘, have no agendas and reflects what ’real Aussies’ are thinking, you’re delusional.

Anyway, Eddie’s made plenty of ‘gaffes’ in the past and it’s caught up with him. This was just the tipping point.

Taylor Adams with an injury. Touch and go for Round 1.

Collingwood lose Treloar during trade week, and if Adams (their B&F) doesn't play round 1 that's two of their three best mids missing from last year.

Collingwood lose Treloar during trade week, and if Adams (their B&F) doesn't play round 1 that's two of their three best mids missing from last year.

He’ll be fine, 37? days to go and he’s got a 2 week injury

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Still doesn't fill me with huge confidence. The star power in our midfield is infinitely better than what the Pies have to offer, especially without Treloar and Adams, but last year we had Libba, Smith, Bont and Macrae lose the clearances against a Carlton line up of Cripps, Kennedy, Walsh and Curnow.

I love the terms ‘PC brigade’ and ’woke’. Tells me so much about where that person consumes their media (Herald Sun, Sky News nutjobs). If anyone thinks they ‘tell it like it is‘, have no agendas and reflects what ’real Aussies’ are thinking, you’re delusional.

Anyway, Eddie’s made plenty of ‘gaffes’ in the past and it’s caught up with him. This was just the tipping point.

Cool story bro. Hope that makes you feel all nice and superior.

Nov 29, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies
Ben Brown might not be able to start running for another month after his surgery, now Weidman out for 10-12 weeks. Melbourne were poised to be a top 8 challenger but some serious question marks over that forward line this year.

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ben Brown might not be able to start running for another month after his surgery, now Weidman out for 10-12 weeks. Melbourne were poised to be a top 8 challenger but some serious question marks over that forward line this year.
A Melbourne side without Brown and Weideman surely puts them in the frame for bottom 6. Imagine how weak our forward line would become without Naughton and Bruce, and even then Melbourne's remaining forwards are arguably worse than ours.

The goals will kick themselves

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

He was consumed by his own ego in the end

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Marshall (Saints) is also out for a month with a stress injury in his foot.

Rough day for ruckmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back