No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hartigan let off with a $2k fine for smacking Hawkins in the back of the head six years after the mark was taken

Michael Christian needs to be punted into the Yarra

It was rated Careless, High contact, low impact.

How would have you rated it differently

Lindsay_Gilbee

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Any idea on when the AFL is gonna announce the next round of floating fixtures? I think someone at afl house needs to realise we don’t all work 9-5, Monday-Friday. Need time in advance to organise going to the games..

Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
Any idea on when the AFL is gonna announce the next round of floating fixtures? I think someone at afl house needs to realise we don’t all work 9-5, Monday-Friday. Need time in advance to organise going to the games..
Right on cue

Friday, April 30 - Round 7
Richmond v Western Bulldogs at the MCG, 7.50pm AEST

Sunday, May 9 - Round 8
Western Bulldogs v Carlton at Marvel Stadium, 3.20pm AEST

Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
Welp this huge match is on my anniversary and I will not be there
BOY OH BOY WOW WEEE.

Doggies playing on your anniversary and your ditching

Just show's how poor your priorities are. Just call a Melbourne supporter, get a board filled with cheese and head down to the MCG and she'll only be pissed off for a few days

Imagine a forward line of Kosi Pickett and Stringer. I’m spewing and spewing and spewing that we missed out on that.

Waterman of the Dons reminds me of Tory Dickson in looks and movement. I doubt he’s as good a kick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stevieg1969

Team Captain
Aug 26, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Did a Bombers player just push a Swans player in the chest unnecessarily after the Swans player conceded an easy mark to his direct opponent? Totally unnecessary...This unprovoked aggression would have Dermie spewing.
Yep - Brayden Ham on Callum Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back