No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlton needs to lock Walsh away on a million dollar contract. Already their best at 20 or 21.
History repeats. Cripps was in same situation. Then he carries club for 5yrs before they draft another gun, who becomes the club's best player within two yrs and such is the Carlton cycle.

I’m glad they are going to go into the game with full confidence. I want us to be challenged.

And hopefully we prove we just had a bad night against the Tigers.

I hope we are challenged...during the week. Challenged to redeem ourselves from the embarrassment that was that second half On Friday. We should come out desperate to prove a point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Among small forwards, he's 2nd for Goals, 4th for Score Involvements, and 4th for Tackles inside 50. It's beyond me why so many on here insisted he was a downhill skier when we all discussed him last offseason
Playing as a small forward is a naturally down hill role. Tippa is a gun in a s**t team. He'd be deadly in ours.

So Melbourne looked vulnerable against North for 2.5 quarters whilst also beating Richmond and Port lost to Brisbane who also lost to us but were easy beats whilst West Coast beat up on Freo at home but lost to Geelong last week by 100 points who lost to Sydney who are pretenders but they beat Richmond who are premiership favourites alongside Melbourne who they lost to last week but who looked vulnerable against North today.

Meanwhile the Bulldogs lose to Richmond after a 6-0 start and after going 25+ points up in the first half and we also had a poor 3rd quarter against Gold Coast who beat Sydney who beat Richmond who just beat us and we now we're pretenders too.

Got it.

So Melbourne looked vulnerable against North for 2.5 quarters whilst also beating Richmond and Port lost to Brisbane who also lost to us but were easy beats whilst West Coast beat up on Freo at home but lost to Geelong last week by 100 points who lost to Sydney who are pretenders but they beat Richmond who are premiership favourites alongside Melbourne who they lost to last week but who looked vulnerable against North today.

Meanwhile the Bulldogs lose to Richmond after a 6-0 start and after going 25+ points up in the first half and we also had a poor 3rd quarter against Gold Coast who beat Sydney who beat Richmond who just beat us and we now we're pretenders too.

Got it.
And Melbourne will become pretenders when they lose.

The main board has such a goldfish memory I swear. Remember when Gold Coast were supposed to be top 6 last year, or Hawks in finals after beating Richmond?

Game is still going, but Tippa has now kicked more goals than Naughton this year. Would love him in our forward line

Still don't rate Tippa to be honest. Loves doing the flashy stuff like kicking goals, pressuring and laying tackles. But I've never seen him do the gritty stuff like going out and repainting the lines after a match or picking rubbish up from the stands.

Last edited:
Still don't rate Tippa to be honest. Loves doing the flashy stuff like kicking goals, pressuring and laying tackles. But I've never seen him do the gritty stuff like going out and repainting the lines after a match or picking rubbish up from the stands.

And he has more free time now that he's not picking up Brendan Goddard's pretzels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back