doggiesin08

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bushrangers
I didn’t see the game so can someone explain how Larkey kicked 7 goals? Are Weitering and Jones no good despite the consensus view or did they get burnt by lack of pressure and support?

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Harris Andrews you massive sook

random__hero

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Blackhawks, SF Giants, 49ers, Jazz
Completely forgot Dean Kent was still on a teams list

Nov 29, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies
I didn’t see the game so can someone explain how Larkey kicked 7 goals? Are Weitering and Jones no good despite the consensus view or did they get burnt by lack of pressure and support?

Both are elite 1v1. But Carlton haven't yet heard of a thing called zones or team defence.

Apr 22, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Gold Coast the proverbial deer in the headlights. Pathetic third quarter. That's what expectation does to a team. All well and good to go in swinging when you've got nothing to lose and nobody gives you a chance.

Lindsay_Gilbee

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ben Long has to be close to the worst player in the league.

Max King goes alright :thumbsu::fire:

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Max King. 8 contested marks, 6 goals in a losing team v Eagles in Perth. Has some serious game

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
King had a bloody good game, crashed packs and everything. My big criticism is that he looks for the easy stuff too often so if he's working hard to take big pack marks then he's turned a corner in that regard.

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

How much is Chad Wingard loving his footy at the Hawks right now ? 😅

Munnez

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What has happened to Zac Williams? I thought he’d be a really good pickup for Carlton. He’s had no spark at all this year and now he looks to have completely lost the ability to kick a football.
From memory had an injury through the preseason and never got a full base of fitness. Can't fully recover if you don't build that base in preseason.
Expect next year he will be better if he can complete a full preseason

Libbaaaa

Premiership Player
Jun 1, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
From memory had an injury through the preseason and never got a full base of fitness. Can't fully recover if you don't build that base in preseason.
Expect next year he will be better if he can complete a full preseason
Jake Stringer to the midfield syndrome. Has always pinch hit there yet Carlton thought by paying him more than Patrick Dangerfield he would become a full time in and under midfielder. Will never happen.

Dec 18, 2003
Braybrook
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Sunderland, Willy Wolves
We going for Geelong or Richmond tomorrow?

Would prefer Richmond not make finals but in a COVID year I could see Geelong getting a home final at GMHBA so would like to be a game clear.
That can only happen if they finish 1st, 2nd, 5th or 6th. As long as we finish above them it shouldn't worry us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back