No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derm will say nothing in it but have a go at Bazlenka for stepping over a bloke.
The AFL really needs to make a stand and concentrate on what’s important. Acts like this and the faux tough guy s**t like gut punching and elbowing peoples heads. They’re more interested in penalising actual football acts that occasionally have unfortunate secondary head impact.

Collins wasn’t even injured. Not even a fine

Additionally, AFL to apologise to Melbourne FC about the tribunal inconvenience and award a middle of first round compensation draft pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adrian Anderson actually pled self defence!

4a955d_1d4e38030ce849b4a2ccf19beda86e79~mv2.gif

Still difficult to fathom how Port are only a game behind us when they’re 2-5 against top 8 sides and we’re 6-3.

At the end of the season they will have played 8 games against top 8 sides to our 10. Assuming we beat them, they’ll be 2-6 and likely still somehow be top 4.

There have been some pretenders over the years but these guys are next level. Would love a week 1 home final against them. Guaranteed prelim

Still difficult to fathom how Port are only a game behind us when they’re 2-5 against top 8 sides and we’re 6-3.

At the end of the season they will have played 8 games against top 8 sides to our 10. Assuming we beat them, they’ll be 2-6 and likely still somehow be top 4.

There have been some pretenders over the years but these guys are next level. Would love a week 1 home final against them. Guaranteed prelim
Shitney is probably going to finish 4th now.

Easy run in

Shitney is probably going to finish 4th now.

Easy run in
Port is a game clear of Swans and will go in favourite against the Crows and Blues. If they somehow beat us, they finish fourth no matter what and if they lose, it goes to percentage if the Swans will their last 3 (Saints, North and Suns). I don't think it's a given that the Swans finish top four. If Port can win comfortably against the Crows then put the Blues to the sword, I reckon they finish fourth. 3.8% per cent is a handy enough buffer given Port play two lower ranked teams as well.

Port is a game clear of Swans and will go in favourite against the Crows and Blues. If they somehow beat us, they finish fourth no matter what and if they lose, it goes to percentage if the Swans will their last 3 (Saints, North and Suns). I don't think it's a given that the Swans finish top four. If Port can win comfortably against the Crows then put the Blues to the sword, I reckon they finish fourth. 3.8% per cent is a handy enough buffer given Port play two lower ranked teams as well.
Maybe. Doubt they beat us

I'm still favouring Shitney unless saints can somehow beat them.

Port could possibly lose to Carltank

The Swans get to run home against 3 bottom six teams, I cannot see them missing fourth unless the wheels come off. We'll have to be on big time for them first up.
Last time around nobody in our forward line fired a shot, here's hoping for a turnaround like us vs Demons.

The Swans get to run home against 3 bottom six teams, I cannot see them missing fourth unless the wheels come off. We'll have to be on big time for them first up.
Last time around nobody in our forward line fired a shot, here's hoping for a turnaround like us vs Demons.
They also had everything go their way including the bounce of the ball

We also didn't have Naughton or Dunkley or Treloar

We will be ok

Naughton missing, Marra's first game. Our forwardline will be vastly different next time

It will be a very different line up next time we meet. And most assuredly the boys in RWB will be fired up too perform. Honestly think that we fear no one come finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back