No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a night! Haven’t been online for a few years, but if any dogs members from the eligible states aren’t able to attend the grandy but wouldn’t mind sharing their member code please PM me. Happy to come to some arrangement for it

Well it seems like at least 6 cats players were as crook on game day, such that Geelong contacted the AFL saying they may need to put in emergencies and others to field a team. Reckon the Dees might want to dial back the arrogance level a couple of pegs...their opponent was out on their feet before they started.

Doubt it will happen though.

Well it seems like at least 6 cats players were as crook on game day, such that Geelong contacted the AFL saying they may need to put in emergencies and others to field a team. Reckon the Dees might want to dial back the arrogance level a couple of pegs...their opponent was out on their feet before they started.

Surprisingly, Gary Rohan wasn't one of those 6.

Beautiful. Confirms the suspicion that Melbourne got a very soft hitout. Given that's their only run in 4 weeks, reckon that's good for us

I just bet that hte Cats visited one of those seniors eat for half price before 5.30 buffet type set ups

Serves the campaigners right

I just bet that hte Cats visited one of those seniors eat for half price before 5.30 buffet type set ups

Ageist!!!!!!! ;)

Half price is usually not as late as that. That's getting close to bedtime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah the food sits in those Bain Maries for hours, try the pork crackle at your peril

Bad week for Michael Voss, with Port being utterly dissected when it mattered, and now he has been joined as a 5 times Lions b&f winner by Dayne fricken Zorko.

WTF?

And Jack Macrae may end his career without ONE (Although he might do a Doug Hawkins and catch a Brownlow Medalist with an amazing finals series)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Macrae's in pole position for the Gary Ayres

08b820c1cc132fdd9dcf10e87433d4ef.jpg

Guaranteed win for a Dog. Oliver can’t catch Jack and Smith 8 behind. Would obviously want a Norm and a Premiership medal though. Extra game but most premiership winners aren’t expected to play 4 games!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back