No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libbaaaa

Premiership Player
Jun 1, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I don’t know why but Darcy Parish getting obliterated in the Bumbers B&F made me smile.

Hands up if you even knew what a Mott or a Bailey was?

I just thought they were people who kicked a footy around.

BF can be so enlightening. Today I've learned about philosophy, medieval nomenclature and medieval fortifications.

Sir. Sir. Sir. Over here!!!!.

William the Conquer was quite fond of them when he and his mates crossed the channel on holidays in 1066.

King Harold knows this.

ill_take_it_.gif

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2002
Hawaii
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Geelong has set a new record for veteran players according to afl.com

Narkle has battled knee issues over his career but managed a career-high 16 games in 2201, inclusive of seven as the Cats' starting medical sub.

A remarkable AFL career over 80 years, and I salute him.

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Beyond remarkable. A medical marvel. 180 years of loyal service. I wonder if they'll extend his contract

Cats have been looking into cryogenic freezing for some of their older players, then can unleash Selwood again decades down the track. Seems to work for the Stones and Keef!

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Voss the Boss at Carlton.

I wonder IF he will recruit a lot of older has-beens like he did at the Lions. That recruiting does match with the Blues philosophy…. So I guess it’s a match.
Brian cook at Carlton natural Geelong synergies

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
So the Blues players have a sook saying they didn't like Teagues harsh tone at some points when they were shitting away their season. Then the club brings in a guy who does not really have the people skills of other successful coaches.

This will end well.

Voss the Boss at Carlton.

I wonder IF he will recruit a lot of older has-beens like he did at the Lions. That recruiting does match with the Blues philosophy…. So I guess it’s a match.
Or Crazy Vossy as he was previously known :D

It was Ross who was the Boss, iirc

Timely story. I reckon Easton Wood might have added his name to the story if he wasn't interstate with more pressing things on his plate right now.

Props to Grundy and Moore. :thumbsu:

Timely story. I reckon Easton Wood might have added his name to the story if he wasn't interstate with more pressing things on his plate right now.

Props to Grundy and Moore. :thumbsu:

I just feel Moore suits our club, both in playing style and philosophy. How good a mate is he of Adz?

CDBulldog

All Australian
Mar 31, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I just feel Moore suits our club, both in playing style and philosophy. How good a mate is he of Adz?
If we had an option to choose any other player in the comp for our team I’d take Moore without hesitation. He would be PERFECT for us. I’d live with our ruck situation which I don’t think is as bad as it’s made out to be.

Just the one match going on today. It's the Preliminary Final in the WAFL. 7Plus will have a replay available, so if you don't wish to know the score, return to the Bulldogs forum menu now.

Unfortunately, Todd Curley's South Fremantle Bulldogs have only scored 6.7.43 up until three quarter time. Fortunately, their opponent Claremont have only scored 0.8.8.

1632645396409.png

Hope South Freo do better next week than we did last night.

I went to several Bulldog games when I lived in Perth. Lost the GF that year.

Round 14, 1989 : Willie Rioli kicks a 55-metre goal after a fifty-metre penalty on the siren to win the match, whilst the move of his elder brother Maurice’s move to the half-forward line proved decisive in energising a previously decrepit Bulldog attack.

Two friends and I left early to catch a bus back to South Perth. Missed the winning goal. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back