No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes Young’s decision to choose Carlton make more sense.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It’s suggests to me that this has been an internal issue at Carlton for some time and they went looking for coverage, in case Jones chose to throw away his career on the dumbest hill possible.

Liam Jones.

Average footballer, even more average intelligence.

I personally wouldn’t be giving up hundred of thousands of dollars to avoid the jab but can’t really bag a guy for sticking to his convictions. Not like he pulled an Aaron Rodgers.

Also think this is bad for Lewis Young, will be asked to replace a best 18 lock down player (with he is not) rather than be the floating interceptor.

161 games says he was better than average as a footballer.
Not a star but had a decent career at Carlton.

Yeah fair call.

He also had his moments with us.

I actually do like Liam, I met him a couple of times when he was with us, and he’s quite a nice guy.

But yeah, this whole episode just makes me shake my head.

Yeah fair call.

He also had his moments with us.

I actually do like Liam, I met him a couple of times when he was with us, and he’s quite a nice guy.

But yeah, this whole episode just makes me shake my head.
Why are people being so judgmental? Maybe he's hesitant because he knows someone who had a really bad reaction to the vax?

Yes the vax is safe for most people, but peanuts are also safe for most people - and deadly for a small minority.

Why are people being so judgmental? Maybe he's hesitant because he knows someone who had a really bad reaction to the vax?

Yes the vax is safe for most people, but peanuts are also safe for most people - and deadly for a small minority.
There’s speculation on the Carlton board that this is it - that he has a relative who had a bad reaction.

The thing is though that there are three vaccines with a fourth imminent so he has options, and if he wanted to bide his time I’m sure the club would have let him train by himself for a while at least.

Not our concern. Maybe he was getting over it anyway and this tipped him over.

My cousin being allergic to peanuts doesn't mean I can't eat peanuts.

My cousin being allergic to peanuts doesn't mean I can't eat peanuts.
Vaxxed up people can still catch Covid and spread it. Don't be under any illusions. You get the vaccine to protect yourself from Covid (temporarily)

Vaxxed up people can still catch Covid and spread it. Don't be under any illusions. You get the vaccine to protect yourself from Covid (temporarily)
Correct. But they are generally far less infectious, less likely to catch it in the first place, and experience lesser symptoms. This has been objectively proven. The fact you can still catch it isn't reason to not get vaccinated. Large scale vaccination significantly reduces the ability of the virus to spread

You get it for whatever reason you want, but the fact is that it protects you AND others.

It’s staggering that, at this stage, people still need this sort of thing spelling out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s speculation on the Carlton board that this is it - that he has a relative who had a bad reaction.

The thing is though that there are three vaccines with a fourth imminent so he has options, and if he wanted to bide his time I’m sure the club would have let him train by himself for a while at least.

Not our concern. Maybe he was getting over it anyway and this tipped him over.
Well just looked at the Carlton board and saw those posts. Probably similar reasons for that Crows AFLW player :think:

So, am I the only one who reckons Lewis Young has been in Liam Jones' ear about the danger of vaccines, with the cunning and evil plan of taking his spot in the side? Or am I over-estimating Lewis Young, and/or under-estimating Liam Jones? :think:

Of course, there's always the chance that Liam Jones just has an aversion to having anything stuck into his skin.

1636931800506.png

Utterly disgraceful behaviour by Greenwood. He’s agreed this with the club, he then does that. What a POS. Agreed to a course of action to support their list management. Instead leaves them with nothing in return for him.

That said, funny and remarkably stupid by the Suns.

Utterly disgraceful behaviour by Greenwood. He’s agreed this with the club, he then does that. What a POS. Agreed to a course of action to support their list management. Instead leaves them with nothing in return for him.

That said, funny and remarkably stupid by the Suns.
Couldn’t he have been drafted by anyone at any time in the draft though? That wouldn’t be in his control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back