No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty Martins father has passed away.

Sadly, reading the news article about it, this was by his own choosing. Shocking for his family under the circumstances of him not being allowed back into Australia. People already think this is going to make Dusty go to another level next year, it could easily do the opposite too. Crushing for them

D Mitchell

Premiership Player
Jul 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Football Club
... ..this was by his own choosing....
If this means what I think it means, then pause for a bit and consider what this bloke's last days, hours, moments were like. The human mind and body will do, instinctively, anything to survive. The torment he must have been going through.

Leon

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2004
Bound for Germany 2006!
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Harry's Heroes
Absolutely done with the main board.

There’s a thread on there at the moment “One player you’d take from each club” which I contributed to in good faith and listed players.

Had someone accuse me of being cocky for not listing a player from a few clubs, I explained why e.g. not really having players that I thought fulfilled our needs, went round in circles with a few posters.

The irony is, the thread itself is filled with Melbourne supporters being unbearably and nauseatingly arrogant and also had a Swans supporter still offended over 2016 trying to troll me about umpiring.

I actually contributed to the thread, didn’t troll or bag anyone and had people whine at me for being cocky yet the thread itself is filled with trolls and nauseating cockiness from Melbourne supporters.

I didn’t really post much on it before but yeah, completely done now.

Nauseating.

There’s a thread on there at the moment “One player you’d take from each club” which I contributed to in good faith and listed players.

Had someone accuse me of being cocky for not listing a player from a few clubs, I explained why e.g. not really having players that I thought fulfilled our needs, went round in circles with a few posters.

The irony is, the thread itself is filled with Melbourne supporters being unbearably and nauseatingly arrogant and also had a Swans supporter still offended over 2016 trying to troll me about umpiring.

I actually contributed to the thread, didn’t troll or bag anyone and had people whine at me for being cocky yet the thread itself is filled with trolls and nauseating cockiness from Melbourne supporters.

Nauseating.
Scary place!

Nauseating.

So you failed with the objective of the thread and are now sooking about it?

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Nauseating.

I was going to tell you in that thread that that's what you get for trying to contribute on the main board, a bunch of people not interested in discussion, just looking to have an argument.

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Nauseating.
To be fair, you took a different angle to every other poster in the thread and instead of naming one player you wanted, you listed a player from each club. Saying there isn’t one single player from Adelaide, Hawthorn, Geelong or GC is a bit arrogant in my opinion. I haven’t seen the responses to your comment but as if we wouldn’t take Rowell, Anderson, King, Fogarty, Thilthorpe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leon

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2004
Bound for Germany 2006!
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Harry's Heroes
To be fair, you took a different angle to every other poster in the thread and instead of naming one player you wanted, you listed a player from each club. Saying there isn’t one single player from Adelaide, Hawthorn, Geelong or GC is a bit arrogant in my opinion. I haven’t seen the responses to your comment but as if we wouldn’t take Rowell, Anderson, King, Fogarty, Thilthorpe.

I already explained in the thread that it wasn’t “Hah! We’re the Bulldogs and therefore we don’t need any players from your crappy club!” that led me to not list any players from those clubs.

I have given up with the MB as will. We are no longer everyone’s second favourite team anymore, there seems to be a lot of angst against us, which I take as a compliment that we are seen as a successful professional club.

I have also reflected on our loss in the GF, and considering it was a Victorian club we lost to,it was the best of the 10 clubs to lose too in my opinion. Imagine if it had been Essendon or Carlton, or even Richmond :oops:o_O:rolleyes:

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Feb 21, 2002
Hawaii
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
James Hird joining GWS........
Hird said the Giants were a “very impressive group both on and off the field”.

“The quality of the person is probably the most impressive, all high quality, genuine, authentic people and I think that is a great basis to start with,” he said.

1641931727569.png

Getting on the AFL sponsored gravy train at GWS sure beats the s**t out of working for a living.

Thats the beauty of the AFL. If you are considered a legend of the game, It matters not how publicly you * the dog, they will always find a way of keeping you employed.

Getting on the AFL sponsored gravy train at GWS sure beats the sh*t out of working for a living.

Thats the beauty of the AFL. If you are considered a legend of the game, It matters not how publicly you fu** the dog, they will always find a way of keeping you employed.

Seems the perfect replacement for Sheedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back