No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious choke by Richmond

Geelong were trying to get back towards half time FWIW, their atrocious conversion at goal didn't help also with Rance and Houli trying their guts out to keep them afloat

That Richmond midfield is horrendous, only Dusty does anything and he went quiet too when the game is on the line, Cotchin again shows he's the games worst captain with Swallow closeby

Lol at the bookies having GW$ at $9 and us at $34, they're a bunch of frauds and I hope Norf rolls them for the lulz

Was out watching the game, left at three quarter time with Richmond up by 35. Got home to see them trudging off the ground in tears.

What the **** happened?

They remembered they paly for Richmond and how pathetic they are.

Love Worsfold saying a six point win over the Suns as "selling hope" to the banned players.

Um, no, all it does is show them how far off the pace their club actually is. People seem to forget that pre-ban last year, the Bombers were belted (100 points from memory) by the Saints.

It's a long, long road back and if Hurley wants to finish without a flag he'll stay, if he wants one, he'll go.

That flog who Joffaboy who came over here last week stirring s**t has canceled his account. Obviously didn't take the loss well last night.

Why are Norf and Saints fans such big morons on here?

I know I'm a d!ck at times but these blokes just cannot help themselves. They spend more time in our games day treads than their own forums.

Wild bill
Rod stoker
Arjen
Rooboy
JeffDunne

Complete and utter tossers

Last edited:
Love Worsfold saying a six point win over the Suns as "selling hope" to the banned players.

Um, no, all it does is show them how far off the pace their club actually is. People seem to forget that pre-ban last year, the Bombers were belted (100 points from memory) by the Saints.

It's a long, long road back and if Hurley wants to finish without a flag he'll stay, if he wants one, he'll go.
Remember when one of the banned players outscored Essendon? Now there's selling hope Woosha, selling hope that they're better off elsewhere.

Why are Norf and Saints fans suck big morons on here

I know I'm a d!ck at times but these blokes just cannot help themselves. They spend more time in our games at treads than their own forums.

Wild bill
Rod stoker
Arjen
Rooboy

Complete and utter tossers
They are practically online low self esteemed bullies. We are the only club in the competitors who they feel they have superiority over. Sad really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just an opinion but I'm pretty sold on the fact Hurley wants to go. It's just a matter of where.

Has anyond else noticed the man on man defensive trends teams are employing against the dogs?

It is in those games that we have been held close or lost (tiges, saints, pies)

We actually do pretty well against the system defence teams, but struggle against the man on man defences. Our young kids struggle withe the close attention and pressure.

Just an observation, buf i think we will see more of this in finals.

Zac Merrett was a winning captain at 20 years of age on the weekend.

Was he older or younger than when Bontempelli was also a winning captain earlier this year?
Bont was younger. Bont was 20 years and 194 days old. Merrett was 20 years and I think 310 days.

Has anyond else noticed the man on man defensive trends teams are employing against the dogs?

It is in those games that we have been held close or lost (tiges, saints, pies)

We actually do pretty well against the system defence teams, but struggle against the man on man defences. Our young kids struggle withe the close attention and pressure.

Just an observation, buf i think we will see more of this in finals.
Yes, I've noticed it. On the whole our boys are more slightly built and are quite often pushed aside in one on one contests. Plus we struggle to get separation which is a big problem up forward.

Absolutely gobsmacked that Boomer didn't get suspended. MRP are a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back