Toast Non-Bulldogs fans who will be Bulldogs fans this week

Remove this Banner Ad

All these lovers will be haters in 5 years, Mark my words.

Keep it up though. It's great white it lasts.

Not me, Doggies have always been my 2nd side....my eldest son is a Swans supporter & told him last night I will be going for the Dogs in the GF.

Good luck Doggies fans you guys deserve it :)

I've been a doggies fan since I stared following AFL in 2004.
When the Suns formed I became a member so I could goto games and I wanted to support a team that was local enough and wasn't the lions.

I'm so wrapped and I am really happy for you guys who have been raised supporting this club. Good luck on. The weekend :)

Hi guys.

As a member of both West Coast and Norf I don't venture to this board much but just wanted to say you guys have my full support in the GF and hope you don't mind I'll be in the stands next Saturday cheering for a Bulldogs flag.

In case there are others (I know there are) I thought I'd start a thread so all the non-Dog well wishers know where to go.

Cheers
#bemorebulldog
Scored my GF tickets today and am pumped. You coming to our wine and caviar thing in the morning at the ground?

Good luck Doggies, your brand of footy has been brilliant to watch, you're a proper footy club and your supporters deserve success.

No man-love TheOz ? Disappoint.... ;)

Thanks for the support mate!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of man-love for your boys this week mate, especially young Picken, bloke just doesn't care, throws his body into everything, STUD!

That's better, feels like home. Like a warm, gooey hug.

Thanks!!!

You can reject our love if you like, Dogs fans, but you're getting it none the less. I get the fiercely independent thing, and the fact you don't want (or need) anyone's sympathy votes or anything like that. But I'll be there Saturday and I will 100% be cheering for the Dogs. Would be an awesome result for football, for your club, for the world. There will be no glory for me in a win, it'll all be yours, but that doesn't mean I can't want it and enjoy it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back