Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusP2

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
I don't even recall Shuey ducking or dropping the knees. He's still running when Polec cleaned him up high, because he was able to move his arms up to try and break it. If Polec didn't go over the shoulder with his right arm this never comes up.

Even funnier because Shuey ducks at every other opportunity.

1642566990132.png

footy4ever

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I don't even recall Shuey ducking or dropping the knees. He's still running when Polec cleaned him up high, because he was able to move his arms up to try and break it. If Polec didn't go over the shoulder with his right arm this never comes up.

View attachment 1313288
Yep. Didn’t duck or drop at contact as this photo proves. Port w***ers had to have a cry about something. “We really won! The injustice of it all!!” 😱

CrowsB4hoes

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Didn’t they try to say that in the next preseason when the umpires visited the club they admitted it was a mistake and shouldn’t be a free kick?

skam85

lick the stamp and send it
Aug 21, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
One of my great memories. I was in Rome queued to get into the colosseum. I met a crow supporter in line who just at that moment turn his phone on and we watched the moment. Fantastic.

I was at the game, tickets were crazy cheap for a final so I tagged along with my Port supporting brother and his mate.

It was a very pleasing evening and trip home :)

ams4crows

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
They had the chance to ditch him and get the cancer out the club but they choked on his large contract, if he wasn't consider a star he would be gone already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GROTTO

TheBrownDog
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View attachment 1313288

Beautiful image, happy memories.

Too early in the year for stats for me, but Ports total finals loss record at home stands at 3 ? 2 Prelims and 1 Elimination Final? Correct? Compared to ours that is 0.

GROTTO

TheBrownDog
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I was at the game, tickets were crazy cheap for a final so I tagged along with my Port supporting brother and his mate.

It was a very pleasing evening and trip home :)
To think that this was replicated a year later I think was hilarious.

I couldnt even tell the difference by the celebration of Eagles players after the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad