Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, but I'm sure people vent and say things they don't really mean everywhere.
???.. so your original comment was wrong then?

I mean, i know I’ve said “the blokes running this shitshow need to be lined up at the nearest wall and shot”..

But I dont mean it literally.. its a figure of speech.. basically meaning they should be sacked.

Just like if you said someone “sticks out like a sore thumb”.. doesnt actually mean they literally look like a massive sore thumb!

wow…laughable.

So you’d have to pay $700k a year for the next 5 years for a bloke that hasnt been worth anything near that, when he hasnt been injured and is actually playing AFL mind you, since he signed his current contract.

faaaaark that!.

i’d be asking the pies to chuck in two first rounders as part of the deal if thats the case!.

I’d balk at paying $500k a year.. he could spend 3 of the next 5 years like he’s spent the last two years.. injured and/or out of form.

the Pies can keep him.
You'd have to consider 500k, hell we're probably paying rob more and hes been out of form for 12 months.

Easier draw, beat up on more bottom 10 sides.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

At the end of the day, if they finish 7-12 they will play two sides in the 7-12 bracket, they will play either 1-2 sides in the 1-6 bracket and either 1-2 sides (which one of them is us) in the 13-18 bracket.

So it is either

1-6 2 opponents
7-12 2 opponents
13-18 1 opponent (us)

Or

1-6 1 opponents
7-12 2 opponents
13-18 2 opponents (one being us)

If we progress as we expect, then the double up game against us is not a formality win.

Gold Coast giving four year deals to Caleb Graham and a long term injured Lachie Weller.

They deserve to lose Rankine making stupid deals like that.

From the Sack Hinkley thread:

Our ace up our sleeve, is that our members would have more knowledge on what a successful club should look like, than any other members in the AFL. So my question is, how do we end up with a majority member elected board?

:rolleyes:

Perhaps the first start would be for this knucklehead is to read their Constitution.

From a read of their Constitution they will be forever controlled by the AFL unlike us who the members may get to control in 2028. It is what happens when you have your handout continually.

This is where get all the reports and stuff

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps appeal ...

"The first thing concerns interpretation of … we say the tribunal departed from the natural and correct interpretation of the clause bumping of an opponent, It provided two choices in the one contest of the ball. In a different era that would not have resulted in a report. The second theme concerns the conduct of the proceeding itself. There was a denial of natural justice. We say this error … would have affected the result."

He jumped off the ground and bumped him in the head, the player went off concussed and cannot play this week. Surely he doesn't get off?

giphy.gif

Dirty tactics by the Roos not wanting to expose JHF to AO home ground crowd for the Crows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back