Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So could this be an easy way to just relegate North to the VFL and get Tasmania in
North are fully imploding.
Coach/player relationship a mess.
List a mess.
Recruitment and list management staff walking out.

Never be a better chance to put a big offer under JHF's nose.

Still can’t believe they turned down our offer for pick 1. I still can’t believe we actually made it.
North were Hella dumb for not accepting, but they are gonna look even more stupid if he walks out after 1 year, and we don't give them 3 first rounders

Their development is very poor, yes they're debt free but at what cost ??

They've gutted their coaching and development ranks, gone bargain basement replacement options. No crowds, very few decent sponsors... And no real signs of improvement

Noble isn’t bargain basement, he’s a gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our big offer will be to lure Noble back.
i hate you GIF

Slippery Pete , this what you talking about re the expert class? Seriously, this is the numpty that was deified around here for over a decade despite us achieving literally nothing whilst he was influencing everything we did.

I reckon his stat-0-matic is in the blink. He finally gets to deploy a total moneyball methodology and his device is on the bloody blink.

2FB42436-72D3-4AD8-870A-6FF506CBC44C.png

Very similar to Pyke and co blaming the players entirely for the GF loss. Abs even better, eyeballed them with a weak mind accusation. Awesome management there.

Slippery Pete , this what you talking about re the expert class? Seriously, this is the numpty that was deified around here for over a decade despite us achieving literally nothing whilst he was influencing everything we did.

I reckon his stat-0-matic is in the blink. He finally gets to deploy a total moneyball methodology and his device is on the bloody blink.

View attachment 1408051

Very similar to Pyke and co blaming the players entirely for the GF loss. Abs even better, eyeballed them with a weak mind accusation. Awesome management there.
Weak players running the shop? No thanks.

We all know how this goes.

4 elite guns in the draft. We have pick 4. Kangas get pick 1 priority pick. We move back to the section that's "very even"
Well they probably don't get the current best in the draft pool anyway.

Is it Ken or Port getting their media plebs to create fake demand for the GWS job?

Similar to the fake demand for the GC job Ken (and his manager) created to get a new contract a few years back.

No doubt Ken is angling for an extension. And seeing they won't may not make the Eight, is he using GWS as leverage of the business mastermind Kochie.

Or are Port creating this fake demand to show their Lemmings their coach is wanted and they better keep him.

Just seems odd that the Crocmedia Crew of Caro, Kano and Rowey are driving a Ken to GWS narrative, after praising his work at Port for so long.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back