Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
All this blaming of Hinkley. Yeah he’s a tosser, but when is the penny going to drop? It’s the list. It’s the overrated, very ordinary list the media has been lying about since the early 2010s.

It a good point. A port supporter rang up SEN saying they felt sorry for players like Boak and Gray but the senior players are as much to blame as the Coach.

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I think the four Port wins in a row didn't mean much.

We can disregard the West Coast and Kangaroo's games as they were uncompetitive.

I was at the Bulldogs game and they were undermanned and had a horrible night. They just got over the line in the St Kilda game in a match that was played in horrible conditions.

Last edited:

ABAB

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
It a good point. A port supporter rang up SEN saying they felt sorry for players like Boak and Gray but the senior players are as much to blame as the Coach.
Outside of Boak and Gray who are both on their last leg, a majority of the other seniors players have always been sh*t (DBJ was an AA player lol). Recruiting Finnalyson was pure stupid, they simply got desperate after missing out on Dawson.

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Port Power's Jones plays like SPP.

Nah no where near as good. Actually plays a fairly soft game now he is playing against guys with a similar body size.

He didn't have a good game today but SPP has had a good season by his standards.

madstar

Team Captain
Aug 15, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Did Kane Cornes lose a bet? Channel 9 Footy Show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
big fan of the way SPP plays his footy.
I used to think he was just a thug on field, but now I reckon he’s simply tough and hard at it all the time.

There’s never any malice in his hard play, not that I can recall anyway. He’s actually quite ‘matey’ after a clash or after any rough encounter.

skittlebrew

Premiership Player
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah and that umpiring account on Twitter thinks it's a correct decision 🤦‍♂️

I mean you look at the footage (normal speed, slow motion, whatever) and the ball is clearly not dislodged in the tackle

But if the ball comes out in a tackle is it not improper disposal? I see this a lot and never getting paid by the Umps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back