Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the clip?

What did he do wrong?

The bloke is a meat head yes. The act a bit unsavoury for many, yes. But given the chick consented, ie riding his back after and backing him on Insta, why the outrage.

Trial by media.

The fine is suspended because Collingwood need to be seen doing something due to the outrage of over two consenting young adults having fun at a nightclub.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes

Jordan De Goey apparently recently diagnosed with ADHD and claims it is "contributing factor in his mistake". :think:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Port have had the 6th easiest draw so far, and have the 6th hardest for the rest of the year, but think they are making finals? Lol
To be fair, most on the BF Port board at least are under no illusion about that. In fact many of them are praying they don't make finals, because #sackhinkley.

Stolen from the Port Board... FWIW:

View attachment 1430487
Having another look at this, why is Hawthorn rated as having a harder draw than us? The two are almost the same except we have an extra top 4 team in place of their extra 9-14 placed team.
North, Sydney and Collingwood have the exact same ratio as us?
Or am I completely missing what the meaning of this table is?

Is the change in font due to someone on the Port board modifying it with photoshop or something so that they can claim we have an easy ride?

Having another look at this, why is Hawthorn rated as having a harder draw than us? The two are almost the same except we have an extra top 4 team in place of their extra 9-14 placed team.
North, Sydney and Collingwood have the exact same ratio as us?
Or am I completely missing what the meaning of this table is?
Fair question - I'll get back to you after I've worked out the AFL Free Agency compensation formula.

Alberton to become a construction site for the next few weeks in the lead up to the AFLW season.

Port Magpies' remaining home games this week have been moved to Richmond (against West) and Woodville (against Centrals) respectively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back