Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the best game of the season. Epic goal by Pickett.

Oh that rushed behind midway through the 4th, it was so crucial to the outcome.

Carlton were a hairline away from finals. They are probably going to miss out now. Hope they learn from it and come back stronger in 2023.

Probably the best game of the season. Epic goal by Pickett.

Oh that rushed behind midway through the 4th, it was so crucial to the outcome.

Carlton were a hairline away from finals. They are probably going to miss out now. Hope they learn from it and come back stronger in 2023.

HoarseBleakDwarfmongoose-max-1mb.gif

Jack Silvagni was absolutely useless in defense stopping Melbourne's last two goals

Don't forget McGovern flapping ineffectually

More hilariously s**t efforts:

Pittonet kicks the ball out of the ruck directly to like 3 Melbourne players. Two kicks later, Melksham goals

Owies misses a backwards 20m kick to Saad under zero pressure

Saad kicks to McKay coming in to mark but Walsh spoils it

Melbourne kick long to a one on three and Lewis Young can't mark it uncontested, in fact it hits him directly on the head and goes out of bounds

O'Brien slaps it forward to space where there are zero Carlton players and three Melbourne players converging

When Melbourne kick inside 50 with 20 seconds left there are ZERO Carlton spares in the defensive 50

Laughable stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how despite being s**t for 20 years there is no underdog push for Carlton to win. Everyone loves seeing them lose
Cause their fans are arrogant campaigners, they were puffing their chests out everywhere a few weeks back at Adelaide Oval for no reason whatsoever

Cause their fans are arrogant campaigners, they were puffing their chests out everywhere a few weeks back at Adelaide Oval for no reason whatsoever

It's interesting isn't it

I'd say that of the big four Victorian clubs it's actually Collingwood that have the least arrogant fans despite being widely hated

It's interesting isn't it

I'd say that of the big four Victorian clubs it's actually Collingwood that have the least arrogant fans despite being widely hated
I have no problem with Collingwood, can have good discussions with them on their board, will give credit to opposition if it’s due

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back