Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine it will be like when carlton got malthouse and got rid of ratten when ratten gave them some actual success from nothing...
Have a look at Rutten's assistants for this year and how far their duties have been stretched... it doesn't look like they've gone anywhere near the soft cap since Worsfold's departure.

It has all the hallmarks of them going after Clarkson as soon as he left the Hawks, and Rutten has been ratf*cked in the process. It's pretty obvious the players have switched off because they've been tipped off he is a dead man walking.

As soon as he is free, the Crows should be on the phone to him immediately for an assistant role. I don't care if it looks like a job for the boys - he managed to turn Rance in to a star, imagine what he could do with Butts, Murray and Doedee.

Over on the Paer board, I see they are going to bring ‘Sack Hinkley’ signs to the showdown.

They’re also saying a lot of them will boycott the game….

Wonder what the crowd will be?

Looks like Robbie Gray is retiring, so surely they would pay him the respect he deserves (the one Port player I’ve never despised)
The ferals will be there swarming like a plague of pests as they always are when they foresee a showdown win. That, and one of their heroes is retiring.

They might take signs, but they are all huff and puff piss and wind just like their club. They talk a tuff game, but they will be there in droves to see Robbie’s final dive.

I think that may have backfired because it gave them hope.

184438766_109098384682225_4036279714800274881_n.jpg

With the Essendon players clearly mentally checked out as seen in last nights analysis, the Power's absolute down hill skiing win carries little weight now.

Here's the vision of Hind

There is two aspects thats so damning, one that Hind really didnt want to sit next to Rutten and two he made sure to look away when Rutten was talking to him.

I could appreciate if Rutten was giving him a full on spray, but its fairly obvious by Rutten's body language that it was a "friendly" chat.

The integrity of Hind really is the focus I would take from this. If hypothetically Blighty went there in his prime, he would be the first out the door.

The ferals will be there swarming like a plague of pests as they always are when they foresee a showdown win. That, and one of their heroes is retiring.

They might take signs, but they are all huff and puff piss and wind just like their club. They talk a tuff game, but they will be there in droves to see Robbie’s final dive.

I guess we can expect visitors this week and next. You can tell they have been gearing up for this, a few of them have already started popping in around here.

Yeah fair point.

I see the 5 minute fireman said on FC tonight that Finlayson’s game yesterday was ‘Koutafidies like’

Wow.

I will say though that Finlayson has been playing good footy the last 6 weeks.

Did we show any interest in him?
Admittedly, he said it as an indictment on Essendon.

If there's speculation about Rutten returning to the AFC in some role will they mention that he kicked 3 goals with his first 3 kicks in the first paragraph? Or will they wait til the second?
3 mentions in the first paragraph.

1 in the final paragraph.

So if Clarko picks North, how long do they give him to turn the list around without the presence of players like Crawford, Hodge, Franklin, etc?

In his 4th year he jagged a flag out of nowhere, then missed the finals again the year after. Then after that it wasn't until his 7th year that they became a permanent force. Do they both have the patience for that?

So if Clarko picks North, how long do they give him to turn the list around without the presence of players like Crawford, Hodge, Franklin, etc?

In his 4th year he jagged a flag out of nowhere, then missed the finals again the year after. Then after that it wasn't until his 7th year that they became a permanent force. Do they both have the patience for that?

They ain’t going to have a 1000 goal kicker either like Franklin. Still have nightmares of the 2007 Elimination Final at Etihad Stadium. Was right behind that kick and was never in doubt. Massie on Franklin, Roo’s last game. Aghhhhh!

Interesting to see how it plays out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane Cornes doing his best in the media again to get his best mate Ken a job at North Melbourne next year 😂

Have a look at Rutten's assistants for this year and how far their duties have been stretched... it doesn't look like they've gone anywhere near the soft cap since Worsfold's departure.

It has all the hallmarks of them going after Clarkson as soon as he left the Hawks, and Rutten has been ratf*cked in the process. It's pretty obvious the players have switched off because they've been tipped off he is a dead man walking.

As soon as he is free, the Crows should be on the phone to him immediately for an assistant role. I don't care if it looks like a job for the boys - he managed to turn Rance in to a star, imagine what he could do with Butts, Murray and Doedee.

Worrell too, and I'm 100% for this, especially as it frees up Burns to be a senior assistant.

Though, it's probably a pipe-dream coaching hire.

There is two aspects thats so damning, one that Hind really didnt want to sit next to Rutten and two he made sure to look away when Rutten was talking to him.

I could appreciate if Rutten was giving him a full on spray, but its fairly obvious by Rutten's body language that it was a "friendly" chat.

The integrity of Hind really is the focus I would take from this. If hypothetically Blighty went there in his prime, he would be the first out the door.
Absolutely disrespectful. What a dog act. Feel for Truck. He knew he was on camera and that would have made him feel like an ant.

Bring back Truck to the Crows where he’ll be respected.

Jeez i love swanny, he's fkin hilarious

He's also 100% right. Clarkson is definitely a good coach. But those priority picks set the team up massively. And that core group of players hit their peak at the perfect time - just as GWS and GC joined the competition, which weakened the draft and trade hands of all other teams.

How many games this year have we played against teams with milestones, retirement of champions, comeback stories??

Pendlebury 350, Kennedy, Cunnington now R Gray, sheesh ....reckon there are a few more this year as well

Might be a question for sirswamp

Does he? Might be the real question

Absolutely disrespectful. What a dog act. Feel for Truck. He knew he was on camera and that would have made him feel like an ant.

Bring back Truck to the Crows where he’ll be respected.
Truck showed an enormous amount of restraint there.
Even I felt like grabbing the front of Hinds jumper and giving him a couple of jumper punches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back