Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFCCroweater

Debutant
May 12, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I can still buy Guest Passes for the Western Stand (as an Adelaide Oval SMA member).

$55- plus booking fee.
Well if anyone is willing to share a couple of barcodes please feel free to slide into my DM's! Would love to see the melts in person!

Carmo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
My conspiracy theory on Essendon and Rutten:
Melb went high up the ladder, maybe conceded they couldn't do it with the current setup, then dropped down, almost inexplicably, got two very handy draft picks, landing Kosi and Jackson, then won the premiership two years later, with those players playing important roles.

Was Rutten watching his old mate Goody very carefully? WCE have done similar at times.

dude316

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2009
The Armada Room
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
How's this from Cal Twomey ...

"But the remaining holes on Essendon's list are obvious in their trade and free agency targets this year: a bigger-bodied midfielder (Angus Brayshaw), a small forward (Izak Rankine), a key forward (Ben King) and a key back (Alex Pearce). "

a bigger-bodied midfielder (Ben Keays), a small forward (James Rowe), a key forward (Elliot Himmleberg) and a key back (Fisher McAsey).

What will they give us?

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
My god every Port person on the AA sports show, oh Timmy it's great to finally have some Port on this show. You what? That station has actually sucked their dicks since 2014.
At least he is genuine.

Not contracted to be kind.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Of course it does, he was pissed off because he gave away a 50 for dissent after being pushed into the ground. He wasn't pissed off with Rutten. He was pissed off and didn't want to be consoled.

The way they portrayed it was he did it during a flogging and was ignoring instructions from his coach.
As if I needed any more evidence to despise the AFL media.

Parasites inventing s**t to keep their miserable scum existence viable.

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Is that all they’re after?
I thought someone said Brayshaw had already re-signed?

If not, I would be offering him a $1m pa deal... as he would make a huge difference to our side.

More important than chasing JHF.

Wow and to think we got fined $50k for not wearing masks properly, Falsifying test results is a s**t load worse, thats intentional and sneaky breach of the rules.

Which 5 clubs?

Strip them draft points, pushing their picks back.

Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
There were calls for draft sanctions when we had some guys kick a footy to each other in a group bigger than 8

Falsified Covid test? Has to be punished
I'll wait for Caro to start screeching about this and throw in a few more gems about the Crows camp for good measure.

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Fines handed out, AFL and AFL media...
92cfce12-7f5e-4d8b-832a-36d099d5b841_text.gif

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Which 5 clubs?

Strip them draft points, pushing their picks back.
Quoting directly from the article. No chance of additional sanctions.

"
Collingwood ($50,000, half suspended) and Richmond ($25,000, half suspended) have also been fined while Brisbane and St Kilda had their $25,000 fines fully suspended.

The breaches include:

- not undertaking a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) within the period prescribed by the Protocols, and/or

- not uploading an image (photograph) of a prescribed RAT within the period prescribed by the Protocols; and/or

- Uploading an image taken of a previous RAT undertaken by that or another person."

Why would Richmond's fine be half suspended after their previous breaches?

"
Collingwood ($50,000, half suspended) and Richmond ($25,000, half suspended) have also been fined while Brisbane and St Kilda had their $25,000 fines fully suspended.

The breaches include:

- not undertaking a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) within the period prescribed by the Protocols, and/or

- not uploading an image (photograph) of a prescribed RAT within the period prescribed by the Protocols; and/or

- Uploading an image taken of a previous RAT undertaken by that or another person."

What a joke... compared to our kick to kick in quarantine.

Aug 31, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

"

The breaches include:

And we‘ll say SFA

Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Of course it does, he was pissed off because he gave away a 50 for dissent after being pushed into the ground. He wasn't pissed off with Rutten. He was pissed off and didn't want to be consoled.

The way they portrayed it was he did it during a flogging and was ignoring instructions from his coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back