Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw your post on the Port board - well done 👍

In any event he is a failure of spectacular dimensions 😄
I deleted it. I really CBF dealing with them attacking me for the fact I'm a Crows fan.
You can't have an intellectual conversation with them.

Who the **** has been going on about this to mislead the footy public?

Still 35 games behind Wallace and 46 games behind Stephen

And even if you put the asterisk next to it to say at 1 team
He's still 2 games behind Stephen

Please make this public. Koch will see it and re-sign him.

All this blaming of Hinkley. Yeah he’s a tosser, but when is the penny going to drop? It’s the list. It’s the overrated, very ordinary list the media has been lying about since the early 2010s.
But according to the Port board, Ken has wasted a list capable of multiple flags!

Who the **** has been going on about this to mislead the footy public?

Still 35 games behind Wallace and 46 games behind Stephen

And even if you put the asterisk next to it to say at 1 team
He's still 2 games behind Stephen
Didn't Terry Wallace make a grand final in 1997?

Must win game for Narrm

Of the last 13 teams to start 5-0 or better. Only 3 teams have won the premiership.........

2012 West Coast (6-0 lost to Essendon) - Lose Semi Final
2012 Sydney (5-0 lost to Adelaide) - Premiers
2013 Port Adelaide (5-0 lost to North Melbourne) - Lose Semi Final
2013 Essendon (6-0 lost to Geelong) - Barred from Finals
2013 Geelong (7-0 lost to Collingwood) - Lose Preliminary Final
2014 Geelong (5-0 lost to Port Adelaide) - Lose Semi Final
2015 Fremantle (9-0 lost to Richmond) - Lose Preliminary Final
2016 North Melbourne (9-0 lost to Sydney) - Lose Elimination Final
2017 Adelaide (6-0 lost to North Melbourne) - Lose Grand Final
2017 Geelong (5-0 lost to Collingwood) - Lose Preliminary Final
2017 Richmond (5-0 lost to Adelaide) - Premiers
2021 Western Bulldogs (6-0 lost to Greater Western Sydney) - Lose Grand Final
2021 Melbourne (9-0 lost to Adelaide) - Premiers

Obviously the common denominator is us popping the bubble. So they need to survive another 5 games before losing to us if they want to go back-to-back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah and that umpiring account on Twitter thinks it's a correct decision 🤦‍♂️

I mean you look at the footage (normal speed, slow motion, whatever) and the ball is clearly not dislodged in the tackle

It's his calls like this that make me ignore his interpretations. He is as accurate as any random footy fan at calling the correct decision, but thinks he is infallible.

Add to that he says that 'calling the right decision more often is more important than consistency'. Which is a load of s**t. If there are two teams playing, and one has a different set of rules, it is not a good result.

It's his calls like this that make me ignore his interpretations. He is as accurate as any random footy fan at calling the correct decision, but thinks he is infallible.

Add to that he says that 'calling the right decision more often is more important than consistency'. Which is a load of s**t. If there are two teams playing, and one has a different set of rules, it is not a good result.
Thats a terrible decision. I think the umpire thought he didn't take clean possession if I was to guess.

Eleni's umpiring in the North V Dees game is atrocious, its just so bad....Some of the decisions and non-decisions are just :embarrassedv1: :embarrassedv1: :embarrassedv1:

Thats a terrible decision. I think the umpire thought he didn't take clean possession if I was to guess.
My issue is the guy on twitter saying it was knocked out in the tackle. Like, it is just objectively wrong. Makes me question his other decisions.

This is entirely immaterial but I want to talk about it because he kicked a goal a little while ago and reminded me of his existence.

This is what Toby Bedford's year looks like:

Screenshot 2022-05-21 180308.png

Would you be happy that you're right on the cusp of being in the best side in the competition, or unbelievably frustrated that you've been an unused medi-sub in 6 of your 8 games?

All this blaming of Hinkley. Yeah he’s a tosser, but when is the penny going to drop? It’s the list. It’s the overrated, very ordinary list the media has been lying about since the early 2010s.
Agree on their current list but the one he had when he made the 2014 Preliminary Finals and loss to the Hawks by a point was very good, top 5 best ever players in Boak and Gray at their prime and the emergence of Wingard who made the AA team in 2013 and 2015 and was trending even better than Boak and Gray. They were still missing a few good players to compliment these elite players to be real premiership contenders but the list was good enough to play more finals than he achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back