Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eveyone is entitled to an opinion. No-one is right and no-one is wrong. It is a personal decision and hopefully discussed with your partner either way.

Here is a question - your father is on his deathbed and due to probably pass within 12-24 hours, what do you do - play the game or choose to stay with him?
You guys are ****ed

I’ve only just skimmed the past few pages…so your dad’s dying cos he ate a dodgy Big Mac with vegemite on it..

Does that about sum it up??
Haha, no I feed my Dad quality food & red wine.

He loved the beef stir fry I cooked for him last time & 2 quality bottles of red.

Life is too short to not enjoy great produce.

Pickett shows how us amateurs watching some highlights or a couple of u18 games gives us no idea on draft picks.

I watched two of his games and he did next to nothing and butchered what he did get. Looked average.

Fast forward to his highlights that get released on draft night and he looks a complete different player and ultimately goes on to produce that level.

I used to love the "gourmet hotdogs" at Footy park.

Mind you I was younger, so a lot of things taste better for an unsophisticated palate.
AO had ripper burgers in the first few years of AFL footy. They were $11 or 12 from memory but were epic. Beetroot, egg, bacon, beef, sourdough. They used to be worth the trip alone. Then every year they took out an ingredient and left the price the same to the point where it's not $12 or whatever for a bloody cheeseburger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to love the "gourmet hotdogs" at Footy park.

Mind you I was younger, so a lot of things taste better for an unsophisticated palate.
AO had decent hot dogs in the first few years from the Barossa Fine Foods stand. Maybe I've just completely overlooked it, but they don't seem to be at the ground anymore.

AO had ripper burgers in the first few years of AFL footy. They were $11 or 12 from memory but were epic. Beetroot, egg, bacon, beef, sourdough. They used to be worth the trip alone. Then every year they took out an ingredient and left the price the same to the point where it's not $12 or whatever for a bloody cheeseburger.
Blue van? Or AO outlets?

AO had decent hot dogs in the first few years from the Barossa Fine Foods stand. Maybe I've just completely overlooked it, but they don't seem to be at the ground anymore.
There's one or two left (Think 1 was in the members area, and the other at that outdoor bar on the 5th tier of the riverbank stand I think)

But there used to be 3 or 4 in the Eastern Stand alone. All of them are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back