Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suck s**t Jake Lever. What an ordinary human.

Congrats Brisbane

I had hoped Melbourne were cruising but it seems there are deeper issues at play. Burgess high up there

My only concern is I feel it gives Geelong an easier ride into a GF
They've had the same issue as the Bulldogs a few times this year where they come out in the second half and just have zero ability to maintain or regain the momentum and really struggle to score.

Charlie has gone missing in every big game since the 2017 prelim.
This is not an after thought comment, I actually provided some stats to backing CC to kick 3+ goals last night with my Betting Syndicate.

Fun Facts with Grotto

This is his Finals record since 2020.

Kicked 3.1 vs Tigers last week.

Kicked 8 goals in two finals games last year, 5.1 vs Dees and 3.1 vs Dogs.

3.0 vs Tigers
2.0 vs Cats

When Joe Daniher is missing from the team in 2022 here is his record.

In 2022, Joe has missed 5 games.

In those 5 games, CC has gone 3+ or more in 4/5 , 4+ in 2/5.

EDIT - My apologies, I thought you had actually posted this recently as you were quoted as if done so recently. Obviously someone was waiting and hanging on your post for months to call you out.

That wasnt my intention.

I hope Freo or Pies win it now.

Freo having won a flag and they have a likeable fan base plus I want Mundy to win one. I don’t mind Collingwood as my girlfriend goes for them and I really like Pendles

I don’t want Geelong due to their supporter base, don’t want Sydney as they get gifted academy players and I’m torn on Brisbane as Zorko and Cameron are flogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Freo or Pies win it now.

Freo having won a flag and they have a likeable fan base plus I want Mundy to win one. I don’t mind Collingwood as my girlfriend goes for them and I really like Pendles

I don’t want Geelong due to their supporter base, don’t want Sydney as they get gifted academy players and I’m torn on Brisbane as Zorko and Cameron are flogs.
This is how I’m thinking too.. except the girlfriend part..

Pies or freo..

Zorko is the last person I’d like to see with a flag.. absolute flog of a human.

Sydney can * off.

And Geelong are fully of ducking/diving cheats, Figjams and pretentious tossers.

This is how I’m thinking too.. except the girlfriend part..

Pies or freo..

Zorko is the last person I’d like to see with a flag.. absolute flog of a human.

Sydney can * off.

And Geelong are fully of ducking/diving cheats, Figjams and pretentious tossers.

It’ll be kinda funny if Geelong not win one. It’s there best opportunity to win it this year after many failed attempts

Is that all? Freo were around that when they were down against the Dogs last week, would’ve thought Brisbane would’ve been double that when they got 5 goals down.
If anything the odds were overs.

The odds took into consideration that Petracca was off one leg, Gawn had lingering injury issues and the Dees have sensationally allowed a lot of teams to roll them after HT in 2022, they were less than 4 goals up.

This is why we won’t improve next year. Sydney have just secured Leon Cameron as an assistant coach. They will now have Longmire, Pyke, Cameron and Cox as their coaching panel. There are 3 senior coaches there now that have coached their own team to a grand final. Melbourne have Goodwin, Richardson, Williams and Yze, 3 senior coaches again.

If we stick with VB, Burns and Rahilly I don’t see much improvement coming. We should be on the phone to Rutten at least to a better coaching panel . Not saying that because they are senior coaches that they are better than an assistant but Rutten was Richmond’s defensive coach and might just be better suited to an assistant coaching role.

This is why we won’t improve next year. Sydney have just secured Leon Cameron as an assistant coach. They will now have Longmire, Pyke, Cameron and Cox as their coaching panel. There are 3 senior coaches there now that have coached their own team to a grand final. Melbourne have Goodwin, Richardson, Williams and Yze, 3 senior coaches again.

If we stick with VB, Burns and Rahilly I don’t see much improvement coming. We should be on the phone to Rutten at least to a better coaching panel . Not saying that because they are senior coaches that they are better than an assistant but Rutten was Richmond’s defensive coach and might just be better suited to an assistant coaching role.

Is Clarkson still available?

Cameron has been appointed Coaching Director of the Swans Academy .....not as an assistant Coach

How do you know VB, Burns, and Rahilly are no good ....unless you've been a fly on the wall

I think it's a fair statement to say "the dramatic improvement in Fogs, is a direct result of Rahilly & his association with Hawkins"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back