Opinion Non-Crows AFL 6: This Is Getting Cruel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Verrall is who we should have looked at but unfortunately we didn't have the list spot at the time.

What's all this business about not having a list spot at the time?

We passed on him at pick 17. We passed on him at pick 43. We passed on him at pick 50. We passed on him to retain McPherson at pick 5 in the rookie draft.

What's all this business about not having a list spot at the time?

We passed on him at pick 17. We passed on him at pick 43. We passed on him at pick 50. We passed on him to retain McPherson at pick 5 in the rookie draft.
He went in the rookie draft numbnuts.....just like Oscar Steene a project player and a rookie spot applicable.

We selected 2 midfielders just what this board has been calling for unless you missed it.

He went in the rookie draft numbnuts.....just like Oscar Steene a project player and a rookie spot applicable.

We selected 2 midfielders just what this board has been calling for unless you missed it.
Actually no, we’ve been calling for elite mids, not mids with junk picks.

As for numbnuts, interesting, pick 50 is a crappy pick, we could easily have used that on a developing ruckman.

It’s ok Bicks, you don’t have to agree with EVERY decision the club makes, you’ll still be a true supporter.

Actually no, we’ve been calling for elite mids, not mids with junk picks.

As for numbnuts, interesting, pick 50 is a crappy pick, we could easily have used that on a developing ruckman.

It’s ok Bicks, you don’t have to agree with EVERY decision the club makes, you’ll still be a true supporter.
I actually find quite amusing how you follow me around the board looking for a bite....

If there was an award for the most antogonistic poster on BF you'd be a leading contender.

So we couldn't have selected him in the ND?

Didn't we chose to put McPherson on the rookie list (and Seeds) rather than take Verrall.

I am aware. Just not sure why you think we didn't have any list spots available to grab Verrall. Club just didn't rate him ahead of players available at 43, 50 and McPherson.

I actually find quite amusing how you follow me around the board looking for a bite....

If there was an award for the most antogonistic poster on BF you'd be a leading contender.
I think you need to get over yourself.

You post a lot and you’re the poster who made a post that we didn’t have a list spot, you’re the poster that tried to dismiss that we could have drafted him and you chucked in an insult whilst you did it.

If someone else had posted what you did I also would have picked them up on it. Would you prefer that your inaccurate cheerleading posts were left alone?

Yes we did, we chose to draft 2 midfielders.

As for not having list spots, correct. We mismanaged our list by signing players we couldn’t get rid of and having a heap out of contract this year with minimal draft picks.

Yep, we chose two midfielders over having a young ruck sit on the list for five years before you know if they're good or not.

When we need a ruck then we'll go get one.

The obsession to have some kid on the list for years just because he's tall is maddening.

Honestly, it's hard for me to give less of a s**t about something than us not having a rookie spot for Will Verrall.

Yep, we chose two midfielders over having a young ruck sit on the list for five years before you know if they're good or not.

The obsession to have some kid on the list for years just because he's tall is maddening.

Honestly, it's hard for me to give less of a s**t about something than us not having a rookie spot for Will Verrall.
Yup its bloody stupid

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agreed.

Just say your opinion and move on - no one needs to attack other posters.

Any chance we can start putting people in time out corner when all this starts up again?
Exactly.

Fine to disagree with someone's opinion, but harping on & on with monotony is painful for the rest of us... & shouldn't make it personal.

Accept people for what they are as you are not going to be able to change their make up.

I know there are those on this board who imo are overly positive about everything & others who are negative about most things the club do.... & I'm not going agree with everything either group says because I'm in between... but I'm not going to attack them personally for what they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a point of view but look at how many teams have rucks from other teams ? That why its not number 1 priority to draft a young ruckman unless they are a standout and you have an early pick to grab him

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Exactly.

Fine to disagree with someone's opinion, but harping on & on with monotony is painful for the rest of us... & shouldn't make it personal.

Accept people for what they are as you are not going to be able to change their make up.

I know there are those on this board who imo are overly positive about everything & others who are negative about most things the club do.... & I'm not going agree with everything either group says because I'm in between... but I'm not going to attack them personally for what they are.
FFS perhaps you lot should actually read the exchange before commenting.

He made incorrect statements, the initial responses were fine and factual. He’s the one who came up with numbnuts, he’s the one made another incorrect statement that this board just wanted midfielders to and then he made it about him and me.

I tell you what Kane, when someone posts something you don’t agree with, let’s just see if you leave it at that. History suggests you won’t. None of you do.

FFS perhaps you lot should actually read the exchange before commenting.

He made incorrect statements, the initial responses were fine and factual. He’s the one who came up with numbnuts, he’s the one made another incorrect statement that this board just wanted midfielders to and then he made it about him and me.

I tell you what Kane, when someone posts something you don’t agree with, let’s just see if you leave it at that. History suggests you won’t. None of you do.
You continually attack Mutineer for not saying anything negative about the club.

You know it.

The whole board ******* knows it!!!

FFS most have had enough of these attacks... as it's become monotonously boring!

I never said I had an issue with you disagreeing with him.

You continually attack Mutineer for not saying anything negative about the club.

You know it.

The whole board ******* knows it!!!

FFS most have had enough of these attacks... as it's become monotonously boring!

I never said I had an issue with you disagreeing with him.
I know I call him out for his cheerleading, I’ve never denied it.

When I did I bring it up in this exchange, after what?

If you’re going to express a view about posters who don’t just blindly follow the club, you’re going to be called out for your own posting style.

And it was done and dusted until you put your nose in it.

I know I call him out for his cheerleading, I’ve never denied it.

When I did I bring it up in this exchange, after what?

If you’re going to express a view about posters who don’t just blindly follow the club, you’re going to be called out for your own posting style.

And it was done and dusted until you put your nose in it.
Feel free to discuss my posting style.

What particular issue do you have a problem with?

How long has Thilthorpe been on our list for ?
How do you think ROB got on our list.
I don't think it's too much to ask to have 1 list spot out of 44 for a young ruckman

Do we get a good one from Kmart?

And it doesn’t interest me you don’t give 2 shits, but you keep getting involved.

I suppose we are unique and just buck the trend from clubs drafting rucks, who did Verrall go to again? A s**t unsuccessful team?

Not sure if this has come up. Saw it on 5AA site

PAFC HQ Redevelopment Has Hit A Snag, Reports Penbo​

The reason apparently is there’s been a discovery of soil contamination which they need to get to the bottom of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back