Opinion Non-Crows AFL 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

holy crap i laughed so hard, especially if you notice the security guard who falls over in the middle of the ground with absolutely no one near him
Ive counted 12 security guards he took on and got over the boundary without being pulled down.

2.png

Sad Fact Friday with Grotto

Port have the best record at Marvel in the last 3 years having won their past 8 games there.:huh:

Tis a sad fact friend, luckily finals aren’t played there 😆

The streak could come to an end tonight, but it is the flaky Bulldogs they are against so confidence isn’t high.

Now that Kochie has retired from Sunrise he can prioritise Ken’s contract. Another win tonight and Ken’s manager will be making a call ASAP 🤣

Tis a sad fact friend, luckily finals aren’t played there 😆

The streak could come to an end tonight, but it is the flaky Bulldogs they are against so confidence isn’t high.

Now that Kochie has retired from Sunrise he can prioritise Ken’s contract. Another win tonight and Ken’s manager will be making a call ASAP 🤣
No club can sack Ken on this year unless they lose every game from now on. Talk of him being a bad coach are crazy. No premierships but nearly always in the eight. The AFC can only dream of that.

No club can sack Ken on this year unless they lose every game from now on. Talk of him being a bad coach are crazy. No premierships but nearly always in the eight. The AFC can only dream of that.

He’s definitely not a bad coach. But remember, he should have won multiple premierships ok 🤣

But he’s not coaching now. It’s all J Carr!

The AFC used to be nearly always in the eight but not being able to win a flag… I sincerely hope that when you reach the eight again, it will be for a sustained period and you get that ultimate reward!

The one aspect of Port I am jealous of is their young midfield.

In the period we have been bottom 4 they have drafted and recruited three genuine blue chip mids for the next ten years.

We have drafted/recruited none.

Thanks Hamish and Reidy....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does Josh Bruce still get a game?

Absolute washed up spud.

He’s definitely not a bad coach. But remember, he should have won multiple premierships ok 🤣

But he’s not coaching now. It’s all J Carr!

The AFC used to be nearly always in the eight but not being able to win a flag… I sincerely hope that when you reach the eight again, it will be for a sustained period and you get that ultimate reward!
multiple premierships I don't think so. Maybe 2020 where they lost at home by 6pts to the eventual premiers. But that's football. No team guaranteed a premiership.

The one aspect of Port I am jealous of is their young midfield.

In the period we have been bottom 4 they have drafted and recruited three genuine blue chip mids for the next ten years.

We have drafted/recruited none.

Thanks Hamish and Reidy....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

They drafted Butters and Rozee the same year we drafted Jones. JHF fell in their lap. Duursma is there McKay hardly bluechip

They drafted Butters and Rozee the same year we drafted Jones. JHF fell in their lap. Duursma is there McKay hardly bluechip
They did a smart move to get rid of Wingard in turn get a 1st round draft pick and Ryan Burton. That trade and an earlier trade moved them from pick 11 to pick 5 and helped them move up to get Rozee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back