Opinion Non-Crows AFL 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven‘t watched a game in over 6 weeks. Crows included.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

I was just having a look at the 2016 draft because I thought that the AFL might have forced Essendon to take McGrath #1 even though he wasn't the best (due to taking drugs).

But no...... almost the whole draft is putrid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

End score was 215-31.

The WAFC is content with their “league” looking like a joke. It was a farce that the game was allowed to proceed.

We (WCE) had a grand total of two AFL listed players playing. Both of which are our 19 year old Category B rookies.

Every other fit player (26) is involved in the senior tomorrow, we have had to hold over two emergencies due to illness/injury, will be at least one late change.

🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
You've got to Sack your fitness staff, seriously. This has happened 2 or 3 years now

I guess we want Port to win this?

I'm very... Torn
I refuse to provide any support for The Pear.

If we can’t beat Essendon then we don’t deserve to make the Eight.

Having attended todays match and watching part of the Suns v Pies and Pear v Essendon is this week a “Special” round. The “Let’s **** around with the holding the ball rule Round”. The number of times the umpires have allowed players to try and crash through multiple tackles, the ball eventually comes loose, incorrect disposal and it’s play on???

Strangely they seem to change in the interpretation in the last quarter today. Perhaps they were/are just doing it for a giggle.

You've got to Sack your fitness staff, seriously. This has happened 2 or 3 years now

Our S&C Manager is “stepping down” as of the end of the season.

We have a new S&C Coach who started in December. He seemed to have good results based on the preseason, but unfortunately will take some time for the full changes to take effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back