Opinion Non-Crows AFL 8 - Daddy Donuts Delivers Dream Drubbing

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants were also given a very soft 50 that gave them a goal.

There was a couple of kicks missed, but the frees were 12 all and GWS received 3 50 metre penalties to 1.

I think the umpiring after starting a bit rough ended up being pretty even.

Soft 50s? That Hogan/Sidebottom will be the most clear cut 50 you’ll ever see. You know how the umpire calls STAAAAAAAND at every contest? That’s because you’re not allowed to just run back off the mark like Sidebottom did. Honestly, Collingwood encroaching on the mark by swapping the player, or not standing the mark, was clearly a tactic. Should have given more 50s away.

I don’t think the umpires were bias but they sure tried to stay out of it ‘because that’s what you want to see in finals’. Meant a lot of clear frees didn’t get called which is a shame. But honestly, I’d rather they miss a few and let the game go then pay 30 touchy or non existent frees like usual.

Fxxk it would be gold if Big Bustling Billy Boy got to play in a GF and win a flag!..

would be great to see.

its possible too..

they could very well send Howe up forward to replace mcstay next week and bring Billy in as that floating spare interceptor like howe does in defence..

thats billy’s best position.. the floating spare interceptor who doesn't have full KPD responsibilities… just floats around picking off marks.

as soon as he has to go 1v1 and be accountable he crumbles!.

Fxxk it would be gold if Big Bustling Billy Boy got to play in a GF and win a flag!..

would be great to see.

its possible too..

they could very well send Howe up forward to replace mcstay next week and bring Billy in as that floating spare interceptor like howe does in defence..

thats billy’s best position.. the floating spare interceptor who doesn't have full KPD responsibilities… just floats around picking off marks.

If Collingwood play Frampton in the Grand Final, they lose

If Collingwood play Frampton in the Grand Final, they lose
Billy’s played 15 games this year for the pies.. the pies have won 12 of those 15 games..

not seeing a real correlation there!..

come on.. who gives a fxxk if they lost anyway.. would just be great to see Big Billy Boy for one more time this year!..

would be great to see.

its possible too..

Surely it Adams or Johnson

Surely it Adams or Johnson
Guess we’ll have to wait and see!… Adams sound like he’s out for the rest of the year..

even the lowest of low grade hamstrings take 2-3 weeks.. would they take the risk of bringing and playing under and injury cloud into a GF?..

Billy’s played 15 games this year for the pies.. the pies have won 12 of those 15 games..

not seeing a real correlation there!..

come on.. who gives a fxxk if they lost anyway.. would just be great to see Big Billy Boy for one more time this year!..

Rory Atkins won 17 games in 2017 leading into the grand final and still let us down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My security protection is claiming to have blocked a dangerous script from the bigfooty site being downloaded.
This just started today. Anyone else noticing this? Should Chief be told?
Someone else reported that too.

I have sent it on to our ad people. If you have any more info send it to support@bigfooty.com

Could probably say the same for Collingwood.

The chop of arm when NDaicos juggled the mark.

GWS player blocking a mark contest on the wing.

Why was Cox told to leave the ground to change jumper?

Umpires weren't great, but not really biased.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The burden for a decision changed from balance of probabilities to beyond reasonable doubt.

BT rambling on about De Goey being on the bench the last 5 minutes was ******* embarrassing. The sooner channel 7 get rid of the shi*t campaigner the better.

Unpopular opinion here, but I don’t mind that. It’s a part of the game we can’t see for ourselves. I’d rather he let me know that than call what is patently obvious to my own eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back