Opinion Non-Crows AFL 9

Which team will finish the 2024 season higher ranked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regarding Cameron's tackle on lever, anyone think that Lever lifted his legs to make it a sling tackle? Hard to tell, but the whole action looks a bit odd and it wouldn't surprise me if players started doing this.
Playing with fire helping someone sling you into the ground though.

It's more about us changing our game plan than the opposition.

Lions played good team footy with some smart plans last night. Gave Petracca attention, put blocks on for team mates & most importantly moved the ball on quicker... until late in quarters they slowed the game down to not cought up late goals.

Good coaching & execution... something our coaches could learn from!
Hmm, got me thinking…

We could do worse than poach Fagan at the end of the year if they don’t win the flag!

Regarding Cameron's tackle on lever, anyone think that Lever lifted his legs to make it a sling tackle? Hard to tell, but the whole action looks a bit odd and it wouldn't surprise me if players started doing this.
They are doing this already.
Watch Rozee - he takes a dive every time he is tackled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayshaw still has a terrible feel for commentary. You'd think years of experience would make him better.
He's a bit meh.

He isn't going to get better with experience.

The channel 7 no name commentators are the better ones.

Bevo is a football terrorist honestly. Gets carried big time by having two generational midfielders for the last 10 years and then cheap access to good key position prospects. On the fringes he gives inexplicable amounts of games to a vast array of VFL-standard nobodies, and it almost seems like he deliberately tries to bring down the confidence of good players like Macrae, Dale and Daniel.

We played Tyler Brown once, saw what he had to offer and said never again, but Bevo is the kind of coach to give him 40 games before giving up.

He's a bit meh.

He isn't going to get better with experience.

The channel 7 no name commentators are the better ones.
He has this bad habit of trotting out lines that don't really match up with what you're seeing. It's weird. Like I just saw an Essendon player kick a grubber into the forward 50 and Brayshaw called it a "penetrating ball". :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back