News Non-Crows AFLW 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Burke should be sacked after 1 season, the way the Bulldogs play is a stain on the competition, at least the Crows have injuries as an excuse and Richmond and West Coast are 1st year expansion clubs.

Collingwood certainly have some star power especially now with Chloe Molloy looking a gun up forward, Lambert and Davey both prolific in the middle, like young Butler down back as well. That coach they got from Norwood has really changed things for them.

Also watching Sarah Rowe killing it for the Pies and Aisling McCarthy play for the Dogs in the middle I can’t help but feel Adelaide really are lacking in the quality department when it comes to Irish recruits.

Nathan Burke should be sacked after 1 season, the way the Bulldogs play is a stain on the competition, at least the Crows have injuries as an excuse and Richmond and West Coast are 1st year expansion clubs.

Collingwood certainly have some star power especially now with Chloe Molloy looking a gun up forward, Lambert and Davey both prolific in the middle, like young Butler down back as well. That coach they got from Norwood has really changed things for them.

Also watching Sarah Rowe killing it for the Pies and Aisling McCarthy play for the Dogs in the middle I can’t help but feel Adelaide really are lacking in the quality department when it comes to Irish recruits.

Need to get Ailish to go back and recruit some people to Adelaide

After watching her play this year I’m all for her being moved from the playing list into a recruiting role

I'd keep her as a backup, at least she has decent goal sense. Would far rather move on players like Li, Gum and Forth

I'd keep her as a backup, at least she has decent goal sense. Would far rather move on players like Li, Gum and Forth

I’d only think of keeping her if it was on real minimum chips, you wouldn’t want them to pay the costs you’d normally imagine associated with accomodating Irish players for AFLW for someone who’s a back up player especially who doesn’t have any standout qualities and not much scope for improvement.

Last I heard it's business as usual for the AFLW, except the players can't interact with fans.

As I reported on the Men's board. There has been the first community transmission confirmed in Victoria, so I think that decision might change soon.

While there is no crowd, there is definitely lots of noise from the benches and from on field in this game between Lions and the Pies. I'm enjoying hearing the players. The ground is such that people can stand outside the fences and still see the game, and some are doing that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Ad Hoc AFL are at it again. They have allowed in 80 family and friends of both clubs for the Alice Springs game because they had already booked to attend the game.

If you are not allowing in other club's family and friends, who also often all travel, then you don't allow those ones in tonight even if they had that travel and because it is a pandemic, that means insurance is out. One rule for all, not for some.

Made mention of how highly I thought of the Suns’ Kalinda Howarth’s and her finishing skills a few weeks ago & thought they were some of the best in the competition, kicked 4 against the Eagles today including some absolute crackers.

Wasn't a bad match between Melbourne and Gws. Good to see Tex kick a goal to get Melbourne back in it.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back