News Non-Crows AFLW 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

This is all Adelaide's fault

Adelaide doesn't win 3 premierships

AFL doesn't fasttrack Port Adelaide. Which doesn't force them to bring in Sydney to even out the numbers.

Nah, they were going to do it either way.

Sydney will continue to suck for a long time, but the other teams should even out eventually.

farken hell

saints get a htb call in their way, a player hacks the ball out of the contest as it happens and it gets marked and they are finally out in a semblance of space rushing forward and the stupid umpire brings it back for them to take their free kick from inside the D50

i mean you just killed their only promising attack of the game because you don't understand how to apply the advantage rule

farken hell

saints get a htb call in their way, a player hacks the ball out of the contest as it happens and it gets marked and they are finally out in a semblance of space rushing forward and the stupid umpire brings it back for them to take their free kick from inside the D50

i mean you just killed their only promising attack of the game because you don't understand how to apply the advantage rule
But is a hack kick taking the advantage, or is it not knowing there's a free?
Just because another girl marked it and she can take the advantage, doesn't mean the first player took it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's three in a row for Hawthorn! They've come good all of a sudden.

Although lol that they're still behind Carlton on the ladder even though Carlton only has two wins for the season :D (and two draws)

Edit: Good thing that Phillips managed to get to 50 goals while playing for us! She still hasn't managed one at Port. I missed the Port game today, looks like she had a good one but just couldn't finish (0.3)

Last edited:
That's three in a row for Hawthorn! They've come good all of a sudden.

Although lol that they're still behind Carlton on the ladder even though Carlton only has two wins for the season :D (and two draws)

Edit: Good thing that Phillips managed to get to 50 goals while playing for us! She still hasn't managed one at Port. I missed the Port game today, looks like she had a good one but just couldn't finish (0.3)

Hawthorn’s wins have been against Sydney, West Coast and Port though - still wins are wins.

They play GWS next week. If the GWS that played us turns up for that game, it could very well be 4 in a row.

Tonight show just how much Erin has dropped this season. She would’ve nailed all three in her prime.

I feel like the winner of Brisbane and us next week decides the minor premiership, however if we lose, Melbourne has the easiest draw and probably won't lose again, whereas bris need to knock off us and Collingwood.
Makes next week's game very important in determining where the gf might be played.
Agreed, very important game. A loss for either side could mean dropping to 4th depending on other results

I still can't quite understand why she left. Part of me can't help but think she was pissed at how everyone focused on Erin's ACL and ignored hers.
It was because she was a massive Geelong fan, plus the contract offer would've been decent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back