News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

"Oh Well" was my first introduction to Fleetwood Mac
Did you know Peter Green's "Greeny" 59 Les Paul guitar that Green passed on to another Guitar maestro the late Gary Moore changed hands a while back for $2 million bought by Metallica's Kirk Hammett who actually was playing the that very guitar in that video I posted

Did you know Peter Green's "Greeny" 59 Les Paul guitar that Green passed on to another Guitar maestro the late Gary Moore changed hands a while back for $2 million bought by Metallica's Kirk Hammett who actually was playing the that very guitar in that video I posted
Didn't know that ...but I don't follow guitar travels ....I know someone though who will froth over this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1619475063447.png

Are the general public, Americans that is, sick of the political preaching of the actors

In the Golden Age of Hollywood, the studios protected fiercely the images of their Stars, covering up scandels, so as not to impact movie revenues

Today, the Stars court controversy, are oblivious to any impact their own public image may have on a Movie's revenue .......is this purely arrogance on behalf of the Actors ?

View attachment 1112559

Are the general public, Americans that is, sick of the political preaching of the actors

In the Golden Age of Hollywood, the studios protected fiercely the images of their Stars, covering up scandels, so as not to impact movie revenues

Today, the Stars court controversy, are oblivious to any impact their own public image may have on a Movie's revenue .......is this purely arrogance on behalf of the Actors ?
I'd say it's more because the show itself is very pretentious and extremely boring. Goes for way too long

I'd say it's more because the show itself is very pretentious and extremely boring. Goes for way too long
Lets not forget how impactful it was that barely anyone has seen any of the movies last year due to COVID.

I just looked over the list of winners and had barely even heard of them. I'm not tuning into that 4 hours snoozefest to watch people win awards for movies I didn't know existed.

Nomadland worthy winner. My favourite.

Tbh no one I have spoken to had even heard of it. Not many people are thinking about movies at the cinema over the last year and a bit.
Did you know Nomadland only generated $2.5M in Worldwide Revenue ......no that's not a mistake, IT'S NOT $25M

Hardly anyone's seen this Movie

View attachment 1112559

Of course it's not.

It's because none saw these movies, and award shows are absolutely boring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back