News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Kevin Spacey was brilliant in that movie, its a 90s classic.

What movies do you like?
I really liked The Usual Suspects and KPax (both Spacey movies). i like a lot of action movies... and thrillers. Avengers franchise,Star wars, Star Trek, inception, silence of the lambs. Hidden Numbers, anything with Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt. Most Pixar movies. I liked Along came a Spider, and Kiss the girls with Morgan Freeman. I like court room dramas. Speed, Matrix, Deep Impact, etc etc etc. I like lots of things... but clearly not enamoured with gold Oscar winning films on the most part. Loved the Tom Clancy series Hunt for Red October, Patriot Games and clear and present Danger. Indiana Jones...Rocky... National Treasure...Face Off. Murder at 1600, Airforce One, an American President. My fellow Americans...

I really liked The Usual Suspects and KPax (both Spacey movies). i like a lot of action movies... and thrillers. Avengers franchise,Star wars, Star Trek, inception, silence of the lambs. Hidden Numbers, anything with Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt. Most Pixar movies. I liked Along came a Spider, and Kiss the girls with Morgan Freeman. I like court room dramas. Speed, Matrix, Deep Impact, etc etc etc. I like lots of things... but clearly not enamoured with gold Oscar winning films on the most part. Loved the Tom Clancy series Hunt for Red October, Patriot Games and clear and present Danger. Indiana Jones...Rocky... National Treasure...Face Off. Murder at 1600, Airforce One, an American President. My fellow Americans...

Did you watch the TV series Jack Ryan? Cracking TV show.

Prequel to these movies.

I thought it would fail, but it worked great. Thriller series.

Ive watched all the Silence of the Lambs movies, enjoyed them all, not perfect, but I liked it for continuing the story, never saw the TV series. Both the old and a recent new one.

Prequel to these movies.

Ive watched all the Silence of the Lambs movies, enjoyed them all, not perfect, but I liked it for continuing the story, never saw the TV series. Both the old and a recent new one.

if you're referring to the Amazon series, the first one, shadow recruit, was awesome. Second one good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hold back.

To be released in 2021.

Which means likely Sept/Oct release date for the US.

Trivial irrelevant crap like this, you can it to the bank when I say it lol.
Either way, we wouldn't expect to see footage until the end of this year at the very earliest, but 2022 is probably more likely.

Prequel to these movies.

I’ve not watched lots of tv lately, though occasionally go down a Netflix rabbit hole. 😊

Didn’t like American Beauty either and it also won best film. 🤷‍♀️

Totally agree.

There were better movies that year that should have won - The Insider, The Green Mike, The Cide House Rules and The Sixth Sense were all better.

Same goes for the previous year - Shakespeare in Love wins but Saving Private Ryan and Elizabeth were better.

Two years in a row The Academy lost the plot.

Totally agree.

There were better movies that year that should have won - The Insider, The Green Mike, The Cide House Rules and The Sixth Sense were all better.

Same goes for the previous year - Shakespeare in Love wins but Saving Private Ryan and Elizabeth were better.

Shakespeare in Love winning was Hollywood doing a solid for its best friend Harvey Weinstein.

Totally agree.

I would argue many more than that! 🤣

Totally agree.

It wasn't losing the plot, it was out and out corruption.
Shakespeare in Love won on the back of an unprecedented level of 'campaigning'. The freebies he sent to the voters was extensive. The smear campaign on Saving Private Ryan was dishonest and disgusting. He bullied his way to a win.
If the Oscars had any credibility at all, they would review the Weinstein years and remove his name from all awards. They should also re-vote on those years and remove the obviously inferior 'winners'.

Reading this https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...love-and-harvey-weinsteins-dark-oscar-victory also makes me wonder what Paltrow agreed to do in order to have the career she did...

Im not so sure about Paltrow, its been well documented that her bf at the time Pitt warned and intimidated Weinstein about making advances on her.
You would hope that was the case, because Weinstein is an absolute scum of the Earth villain. Yet, knowing his M.O. Gwyneth ended up doing something like 8 or 9 movies with Weinstein. She was obviously a favourite.

Didn’t like American Beauty either and it also won best film. 🤷‍♀️
Most movies that win best film are unwatchable. The kind of movie which gets nominated is usually pretentious garbage, which is pretty much unwatchable.

Parasite was a notable exception - I really enjoyed that movie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back