News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a sucker for time travel .......

View attachment 319166View attachment 319167
images
images
View attachment 319169
Somewhere in Time has my funeral music & greatest composer of all time .......Rachmaninoff :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

The Final Countdown has a nuclear aircraft carrier transported back to the invasion of Peral Harbor ......possibilities???

Predestination ......absolutely gobsmacked this was an Australian Film, real head spinner
I thought The Time Travellers Wife was very good.

All time fave is The Wedding Singer.

Honourable mentions to Hairspray, Mighty Ducks trilogy and Miracle
Remind me never to come and watch movies with you ;) .....:p

Normally watch at least one movie per night .....i don't watch commercial TV at all

Last night i watched Sicario .....didn't think i'd enjoy as the subject matter doesn't enthrall me, but it's actually an excellent movie

The other movie i watched last night was .....the Priests, a 2015 South Korean exorcist style movie ......excellent movies made by the South Koreans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a sucker for time travel .......

View attachment 319166View attachment 319167
images
images
View attachment 319169
Somewhere in Time has my funeral music & greatest composer of all time .......Rachmaninoff :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

The Final Countdown has a nuclear aircraft carrier transported back to the invasion of Peral Harbor ......possibilities???

Predestination ......absolutely gobsmacked this was an Australian Film, real head spinner

Predestination was a cracker. Sarah Snook, excellent.

Watched the movie documentary on the sherpas tonight, covering the 2014 season, when they stood down after losing 16 of their own whilst setting up for the climbing season. Fair enough too given the risks as they have since got their fair demands of the Nepalese government.

Predestination was a cracker. Sarah Snook, excellent.
Loved it ...couldn't believe it was Australian? ......Australian produced, written, or made in???

Watched "The Fountain" today ........still have no idea what i watched .....but i'm silly enough to keep repeat watching till i work it out, or Google it :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back