News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

....and they are?
Well I felt alone tonight so I put on this brilliant movie called "Antiquities".
This little comedy does a great job at taking a full cast of quirky and eccentric characters and 1 normal character, turning them into recognizable and relevant people by the end of this smoothly flowing romcom.
I think a lot of people will enjoy this movie which leaves you satisfied and a little warm by the end.

Well I felt alone tonight so I put on this brilliant movie called "Antiquities".
This little comedy does a great job at taking a full cast of quirky and eccentric characters and 1 normal character, turning them into recognizable and relevant people by the end of this smoothly flowing romcom.
I think a lot of people will enjoy this movie which leaves you satisfied and a little warm by the end.
giphy.gif

....and they are?
For starters, the universe is expanding at such a rate, that by the time we realise there could be other life, those galaxies will be to far away to ever reach.

The great filter, which in my layman's eye reads that all advanced oranism get to a point before basically destroying themselves.

Others just think we are the extreme oddity. So is even being here was against the odds.

I'm sure there are more.

For starters, the universe is expanding at such a rate, that by the time we realise there could be other life, those galaxies will be to far away to ever reach.

The great filter, which in my layman's eye reads that all advanced oranism get to a point before basically destroying themselves.

Others just think we are the extreme oddity. So is even being here was against the odds.

I'm sure there are more.
Well your first two points don't really suggest we're alone in the universe. I agree that we might be too far away to make contact with any other life forms. It's also possible that most other intelligent species wipe themselves out before ever getting to a point where they could travel in space. (I firmly believe humans will be in that group)

Regarding being an extreme oddity. It's true. I think it's likely that an extremely small percentage of planets can actually support life. Thing is though, we're talking about trillions of planets. Even if the odds are incredibly low, there would still be a shitload of habitable planets.

Loved Spinal Tap and Best In Show

I haven't seen A Mighty Wind or Waiting for Guffman. Anyone who has?
Spinal Tap is an all time classic. Easily in my top 10. Can't believe I forgot to put it on my list.

Best in Show is great too. I recommend that film to just about anybody but dog owners in particular would get a kick out of it. If anybody has ever met somebody who is overly obsessive about their pet, this is the film for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cold Pursuit - generic Fargo wannabe with awful Tarantino-esque dialogue. Awful
Green Book - excellent movie and much better than I expected. Hits all the right notes and isn't trite or one-dimensional. A pair of great performances
Serenity - hilariously bad movie which jams together 'The Matrix' with a bad early 90s erotic thriller.

Spinal Tap is an all time classic. Easily in my top 10. Can't believe I forgot to put it on my list.

Best in Show is great too. I recommend that film to just about anybody but dog owners in particular would get a kick out of it. If anybody has ever met somebody who is overly obsessive about their pet, this is the film for you.

Agree. Best comedy of all time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back