News Non Crows -Posters Favorite TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I watched most of it even though I wasn't a big friends fan. It was not bad. Most of them look old and haven't aged overly well. LeBlanc been hitting the buffet. Perry seemed off. Aniston still looks great for her age. If your a friend's fan well worth a look.

I watched. Good on Matt for not getting liposuction or a new face ha ha. I reckon he was sucking his gut in half the time, at least he wore vertical stripes.

Enjoyable to see them all back together. Pointless appearances by non related celebrities was ridiculous but expected.

My favourite part was Matt saying how much he and his daughter enjoyed the Leather Pants ep. Some of Ross's physical comedy was amazing, the Dirty Girl, the Teeth, the Spray Tan.

Current:

For All Mankind
The Blacklist
Mandalorian
Star Trek Discovery
Manifest
Into the Night

All Time:
The Americans
Counterpart
Battlestar Galactica
Designated Survivor
LA Law
Cheers
Frasier
Seinfeld
Babylon 5
Ally McBeal
Boston Legal
Jericho

Anyone else watching Mare of Easttown? One of the best things I’ve watched in the last couple of years. Episode 5 was incredible. Winslet is phenomenal.

just starting watching tonight. Watching episode 3, is awesome. The mother/daughter relationship is the funniest I've seen since the little bit between McArthy and her mum in The Heat.

I watched the Friends reunion. Not a big fan of the show tbh. Some of the reunion special was okay. You got a feel for how tight knit the cast and crew were which was nice. The celebrity appearances were excruciating though. I could have done without Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber to name a couple.

Last edited:
I watched the Friends reunion. Not a big fan of the show tbh. Some of the reunion special was okay. You got a feel for how tight knit the cast and crew were which was nice. The celebrity appearances were excruciating though. I could have done without Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber to name a couple.
They’re a couple?

Like anything in life, who gives a rat's toss bag what a celebrity thinks on any matter whatsoever. I don't even care their views on s**t within their own industry.

Current:

For All Mankind
The Blacklist
Mandalorian
Star Trek Discovery
Manifest
Into the Night

All Time:
The Americans
Counterpart
Battlestar Galactica
Designated Survivor
LA Law
Cheers
Frasier
Seinfeld
Babylon 5
Ally McBeal
Boston Legal
Jericho
Boston Legal was a good show. A good chemistry between Shatner and Spader.
Seinfeld my favourite comedy. Curb your enthusiasm a close second. David is a comedy genius.
Frasier very smart well written show.

Boston Legal was a good show. A good chemistry between Shatner and Spader.
Seinfeld my favourite comedy. Curb your enthusiasm a close second. David is a comedy genius.
Frasier very smart well written show.

I left some more recent off that I quite enjoyed

Ripper Street
Sherlock
Black Sails

Ergh, I just saw the last episode and it got cancelled on a Cliffhanger...

Its so brutal when that happens!
Yeah it sucks when that happens.

My favourite TV show of all time was HBO's Rome. It was supposed to have 5 or 6 seasons but got cancelled half way through season 2. They ended up having to cram years worth of history into the final few episodes and cut a huge amount of it out. It felt so rushed.

Rome was essentially HBO's first attempt at making an epic series. It was hugely expensive and never got very high ratings. They took what they learned and their second attempt ended up being Game of Thrones which was one of the most popular shows of all time. (I preferred Rome though)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it sucks when that happens.

My favourite TV show of all time was HBO's Rome. It was supposed to have 5 or 6 seasons but got cancelled half way through season 2. They ended up having to cram years worth of history into the final few episodes and cut a huge amount of it out. It felt so rushed.

Rome was essentially HBO's first attempt at making an epic series. It was hugely expensive and never got very high ratings. They took what they learned and their second attempt ended up being Game of Thrones which was one of the most popular shows of all time. (I preferred Rome though)
Yeah I never caught that one. At least they tried to wrap it up for the fanbase I suppose. But you're right, thats a lot of history to cram into the back of a season!

Regarding this show, I actually just read an interview with the main actor/creator who said their is less then 0% chance that anyone picks up a show now, fair enough i suppose, its literally about a Virus wiping out 99.99% of mankind.

Touch on the nose!

Yeah I never caught that one. At least they tried to wrap it up for the fanbase I suppose. But you're right, thats a lot of history to cram into the back of a season!

Regarding this show, I actually just read an interview with the main actor/creator who said their is less then 0% chance that anyone picks up a show now, fair enough i suppose, its literally about a Virus wiping out 99.99% of mankind.

Touch on the nose!
I think four seasons ain't bad for a show like that but corona virus probably hastened it's demise.

Firefly was another great show that only got a paltry 14 episodes (and a movie). It pisses me off so much that Whedon's other shows Buffy and Angel had long runs and they weren't half as good as Firefly. I want more shows that are Space/Western. It's two of my favourite genres jammed together.

I think four seasons ain't bad for a show like that but corona virus probably hastened it's demise.

Firefly was another great show that only got a paltry 14 episodes (and a movie). It pisses me off so much that Whedon's other shows Buffy and Angel had long runs and they weren't half as good as Firefly. I want more shows that are Space/Western. It's two of my favourite genres jammed together.
You must love Westworld then. Essentially a Sci-fi Western!

Perry is cooked isn't he?
Seems that way.
Absolutely cooked. In fact he wasnt going to appear in the reunion when it was originally planned.

The pandemic gave him time to clean up a little bit.

He in fact had drug issues during the show, if you were a fan, you may have noticed his massive weight gain during it

This was him only a couple of years back.

untitled-design-10.jpg

Yeah I watched most of it even though I wasn't a big friends fan. It was not bad. Most of them look old and haven't aged overly well. LeBlanc been hitting the buffet. Perry seemed off. Aniston still looks great for her age. If your a friend's fan well worth a look.
Lets not forget Aniston is already into her 50s, so deserves credit for looking still "good".

I thought LeBlanc will join DJarman weight category in a few years time.

Lets not forget Aniston is already into her 50s, so deserves credit for looking still "good".

I thought LeBlanc will join DJarman weight category in a few years time.

Makeup is a wonderful thing---I imagine she looks a bit rough without all that caked on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back