News Non Crows -Posters Favorite TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm watching the original cowboy bebop before watching the remake.

It's pretty entertaining
The original is considered by many to be one of the greatest animated series ever made. The Netflix version is a travesty which was promptly cancelled. Don't even bother with it.

The same company has been comissioned to make a Netflix version of One Piece. They would be sweating bullets right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The original is considered by many to be one of the greatest animated series ever made. The Netflix version is a travesty which was promptly cancelled. Don't even bother with it.

The same company has been comissioned to make a Netflix version of One Piece. They would be sweating bullets right now.
I had enjoyed it to the point I got.

I really liked the original Ghost in a Shell and it reminds me of that to a degree.

Haven't watched the live action yet.

I had enjoyed it to the point I got.

I really liked the original Ghost in a Shell and it reminds me of that to a degree.

Haven't watched the live action yet.
The film/streaming industry still hasn't really figured out how to adapt anime. They keep trying and the results are usually pretty bad.

Netflix whiffed it pretty hard with Cowboy Bebop. They didn't get the tone right, making it way too camp and light hearted. They didn't bother trying to remake the original episodes. Instead, they just sort of mashed together the bits and pieces of episodes they liked and discarded the rest. I won't go into spoilers but some of the characters were re-written to the point they are nothing like the originals.

The whole time I was watching it...

look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-meme.gif

The film/streaming industry still hasn't really figured out how to adapt anime. They keep trying and the results are usually pretty bad.

Netflix whiffed it pretty hard with Cowboy Bebop. They didn't get the tone right, making it way too camp and light hearted. They didn't bother trying to remake the original episodes. Instead, they just sort of mashed together the bits and pieces of episodes they liked and discarded the rest. I won't go into spoilers but some of the characters were re-written to the point they are nothing like the originals.

The whole time I was watching it...

look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-meme.gif
Well they better not remake Porco Rosso then

Remove this Banner Ad

Back