Non-Crows Trade and List Management Period thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jenny Williams hammer nail head

Again

I hope they do take a chance on him. I can’t work out how Bennell played so much football at the Suns yet only 2 games in four flippin years at Freo.
Because he was always injured & had off field issues as well. Chronic calf & hamstring problems have plagued him & so I would think if Sydney do take him it might be as a rookie. Massive talent though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton miss out on Coniglio and now are up against it to land Papley, as Papley is contracted until 2023 with the Swans. Has had his exit interview and did not request for a trade away from the club.

Lol, Carlton to miss their man again! How many times is that now?

And if Carlton do want him, contracted for another 4 years, surely that's two first round picks that'll have to go Sydney's way ;)

Lol, Carlton to miss their man again! How many times is that now?

And if Carlton do want him, contracted for another 4 years, surely that's two first round picks that'll have to go Sydney's way ;)
566386_14a34893a56216e9df62364d0df5e028.jpg

I don't get why people are suggesting Coniglio only stayed because of AFL assistance, which apparently is unfair to the salary cap.

GWS are just like any other club and have the ability to have multiple gun players on the list while still being in the salary cap. No one had a whinge when Collingwood had Treloar, Pendlebury, Adams, Beams, Grundy and others in the salary cap.

There is no reason why Coniglio's deal should be assumed to be outside the salary cap.

It sounds to me like Victorian club supporters are just being salty

Tom Morris on 'On The Couch' :
Daniher wants to head to Sydney, wants a new perspective on his injuries and injury management.
Jamie Elliot likely out the door for more money elsewhere.
Brandon Ellis to Suns.
Hugh Greenwood to Suns.
Its only management shopping Brad Crouch around for biggest contract possible.
Ablett split on retirement or going around again, contract in front of him but Geelong want a big commitment from him that he's up to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back