MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike this "the fine isn't that much because he earns so much" argument that comes up. Should people be fined more for speeding because of how much they earn? You hand out the punishment to fit the crime. Not to fit the defendant.

Once I, er, my friend had to go to court for a minor driving offence, and the judge wanted to know how much I, er, he earnt in order to decide upon a suitable level of fine.

If we presume that youre not on a side-street to reach that kind of speed - we was probably on a main road, possibly an autobarn, which have speed limits of over 120km/h and thats being conservative.

He must have been flying a bloody plane!
Plenty of supercars these days can get into the 300km/hr zone pretty comfortably; the car he was said to be driving can get to 317km/hr, so the car wouldn't be a problem. Finding a road quiet enough and straight enough would be, especially in Europe which I imagine doesn't have a lot of massive empty roads.

Plenty of supercars these days can get into the 300km/hr zone pretty comfortably; the car he was said to be driving can get to 317km/hr, so the car wouldn't be a problem. Finding a road quiet enough and straight enough would be, especially in Europe which I imagine doesn't have a lot of massive empty roads.

The place in Germany/Austria and parts of Switzerland would be the 'Autobahns', which can be around 8 lanes wide.

Hitler started building some serious road infrastructure when he came to power in Germany 1933 and everyone thought it was fantastic.

Then they realised that the long, straight and wide roads were actually so he could move military infrastructure from one side of the country to the other in very quick time..

Switzerland is a nice flat country with plenty of wide open spaces. I'm sure he was doing it in a safe environment...

The place in Germany/Austria and parts of Switzerland would be the 'Autobahns', which can be around 8 lanes wide.

Hitler started building some serious road infrastructure when he came to power in Germany 1933 and everyone thought it was fantastic.

Then they realised that the long, straight and wide roads were actually so he could move military infrastructure from one side of the country to the other in very quick time..

Poor Hitler. Everyone always focuses on the negatives.

Heard on SEN last night that the Saints are giving away a free jumper to anyone who signs up before the end of November. I don't know any of the details, but that seems like a fair bit to give away (RRP ~$100), particularly if it's available on all memberships including the 3 and 5 gamers. Hopefully for them it works well and they build up some support.

Heard on SEN last night that the Saints are giving away a free jumper to anyone who signs up before the end of November. I don't know any of the details, but that seems like a fair bit to give away (RRP ~$100), particularly if it's available on all memberships including the 3 and 5 gamers. Hopefully for them it works well and they build up some support.
Probably giving away last years jumpers to get rid of all the stock, still not a bad incentive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Controversial opinion time.

I would be happy to see Essendon get off the charges, if it meant that ASADA would be dissolved and reformed and that we would never hear from Richard Ings again.

Honestly, what a joke of an organisation.

Personally have no problem with these guys finding work at other clubs , mostly because we can't employ them all , but the knowledge they will gain at other clubs will be handy when they "come home" . (Hopefully )

Yeah but he has already signed with Richmond!! Duh.

350x232px-d4837514_Point_over_your_head.jpeg

Whoever threw that point has terrible aim. It might have hit a regular-sized person but evidently Dark Dwarves are shorter. I would also describe the projectile as more of a rhombus being chased by parallel lines than a point. The torso to leg ratio seems a bit awry as well. This representation leans too far towards the cryptic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back