MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlton are a cheating pack of criminal tanking scumbags?
Please Carlton aren't tanking they're just s**t, but they should be fined half a million dollars anyway

The thread for the campaign of the campaigners 2016 campaign.

Sometimes I just want to see the other AFL clubs burn. More disco inferno, less Mississippi burning.

Cotchin will win the Norm Smith Medal... whilst playing the latest edition of AFL Live on PS4 on rookie level.

Freo lining up to fall in a heap. Taberner their best forward, Silvagni their new #1 FB, Fyfe with no preseason and major back issues having to fly. Can see them falling.

Also I want Collingwood to implode again.

Who's ready for popcorn and Carlton?

jmCVVun.gif

Essendon board is good reading. One post calling for each club to give up one best 22 player to serve as a top-up.

Hilarious.
He's sort of like the village clown

Essendon board is good reading. One post calling for each club to give up one best 22 player to serve as a top-up.

Hilarious.
We'll give them Melksham.

Tbh my favourite is the St Kilda board. They're permanently delusional on there wrt the recruits they think they'll get, but now after months of bragging about how Carlisle gives them the 'best developing spine in the AFL' they wanted the AFL to made the trade void and give them a priority pick in 2016.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll give them Melksham.

Tbh my favourite is the St Kilda board. They're permanently delusional on there wrt the recruits they think they'll get, but now after months of bragging about how Carlisle gives them the 'best developing spine in the AFL' they wanted the AFL to made the trade void and give them a priority pick in 2016.

hahah the Priority pick is dead.

#Essen
True, I feel like a closer game would bring more melts though. Sometimes when I get bored at work I dream up scenarios where we win close finals, yes I do get extremely bored sometimes.
You are not alone my friend

True, I feel like a closer game would bring more melts though. Sometimes when I get bored at work I dream up scenarios where we win close finals, yes I do get extremely bored sometimes.
Nah. After the Geelong game they were all 'we lost to freaking Melbourne!' and it wasn't exactly close either.

Nah. After the Geelong game they were all 'we lost to freaking Melbourne!' and it wasn't exactly close either.
Yeah but they still felt that they would win it. margin wasn't that far off at three quarter time. They expected Geelong to snap into ruthless mode and write a record for the highest score in a final quarter

Have checked out what Essendon best 22 lists look like. It's going to be grim for them, particularly if they get injuries.
Yup. The struggle will be very real ay Bomberland. All-star backline obliterated, their two best midfielders gone, their pace smashed and still with the same forward line issues.

Topups will be very interesting. Have to wonder if they will try to address flaws elsewhere. They are guaranteed to get a VFL KPD or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back