MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonTim

Cancelled
10k Posts The Trident - Awarded to posters who do a hell of a lot on the Dees board
Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
If dogs win, my best mates happy
If Giants win, he's taking me to the grand final instead of his brother
I'm torn

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
He mentioned all academies mate
Not really at all. How many picks did Sydney end up giving up for heeney and mills? Don't they have less players on their list because they had to use pretty much all their draft picks on it
As someone's already said, you can find advantages from EVERY club to whinge about

Complaining about academies is either undeducated or bias.
God you can be an offensive poster. Learn some etiquette FFS. Just because someone disagrees with you they are not either biased or uneducated.

JP2

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2003
Prague
AFL Club
Melbourne
Full credit to the Dogs, but Jesus Christ I'm already tired of all this circle-jerking about "overcoming adversity". God only knows what kind of crescendo it's going to reach by the end of the week. Truth be told, they were only missing two clear first team players tonight (Wallis and Murphy) and they also benefited from the biggest leg-up in football history with the bye before the finals, which punishes teams like GWS who worked hard for top 4 and then the week off in the finals, and rewards teams like the Bulldogs who fell into the finals on their last legs. No surprises that the top four teams who won in the first week have both been bundled out of the finals (for the first time in like forever), because the advantage they've earned of the week's rest has been completely nullified.

Full credit to the Dogs: they worked hard to be there, they did have to overcome a fair bit during the season and it's good to see them doing well, but Jesus Christ do not fall for this hard-luck story bullshit. I think I'm going to avoid the football media all week because the endless, fawning sob stories are going to drive me up the wall. Go Swans.

DemonTim

Cancelled
10k Posts The Trident - Awarded to posters who do a hell of a lot on the Dees board
Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
God you can be an offensive poster. Learn some etiquette FFS. Just because someone disagrees with you they are not either biased or uneducated.
Sook less mate. If someone saying you're uneducated because you haven't provided reason or fact, and have had it presented to you, is offensive, the Internet might not be the place for you

If only you could put as much effort into discussing the point you're trying to claim is right as you do cracking the sads.

DemonTim

Cancelled
Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Full credit to the Dogs, but Jesus Christ I'm going to be pretty tired of all this circle-jerking about "over-coming adversity" by the end of the week. They were only missing two clear first team players tonight (Wallis and Murphy) and they got the biggest leg-up in football history with the bye before the finals, which punishes teams like GWS who worked hard for top 4 and then the week off in the finals, and rewards teams like the Bulldogs who fell into the finals on their last legs. No surprises that the two teams who won the week off after the first week have both been bundled out of the finals (for the first time in like forever) because that advantage has been taken away from them.

Full credit to the Dogs: they've earned the right to be there and it's good to see them doing well, but Jesus Christ do not fall for this hard-luck story bullshit. I think I'm going to avoid the football media all week because I'm not going to be able to take all the fawning sob stories. Go swans.
I'm shattered and happy lol I now miss out on gf tickets, but I'm excited for the doggies

Full credit to the Dogs, but Jesus Christ I'm already tired of all this circle-jerking about "overcoming adversity". God only knows what kind of crescendo it's going to reach by the end of the week. Truth be told, they were only missing two clear first team players tonight (Wallis and Murphy) and they also benefited from the biggest leg-up in football history with the bye before the finals, which punishes teams like GWS who worked hard for top 4 and then the week off in the finals, and rewards teams like the Bulldogs who fell into the finals on their last legs. No surprises that the top four teams who won in the first week have both been bundled out of the finals (for the first time in like forever), because the advantage they've earned of the week's rest has been completely nullified.

Full credit to the Dogs: they worked hard to be there, they did have to overcome a fair bit during the season and it's good to see them doing well, but Jesus Christ do not fall for this hard-luck story bullshit. I think I'm going to avoid the football media all week because the endless, fawning sob stories are going to drive me up the wall. Go Swans.

2 interstate final wins and knocking off the 3X premier, jesus, do you hunt bambi? Clay Smith is a great story, if you knew anything about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back